Newbie - First Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - First Message

Good morning fellow fans. This is my first try at this so please bear with me. I live in Las Vegas with my husband and our 3 dogs. My husband is from Denver and our daughter and her family live in Littleton. We are avid Denver Broncos fans and have always supported them. I became interested in football about 6 yrs. ago and am still learning all the ins and outs of it. I wonder if there any other women fans out there. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    bolo52

Hello and welcome I am a female Bronco fan, have been for 25yrs+. It's nice to meet you

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome! I too, am a female bronco fan! I had, at one point, started to compromise a list of all the "little tips" for other female fans, or people who wanted to atleast pretend to know something about football, but I never completed it. Maybe someday I will.

BeerGirl

Comment

hey bolo,

more fans are always good, unless your a troll or a raiders fans.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

srry bout the clog, just tryin to get 10 posts on new account to get custom avatar
          We'll miss you barrel man.

Comment

I am still new at this...thankfully I am not a troll or a raiders fan--never have cared about their shenanigans over the years...I wonder how long Callahan will be their coach after his remarks after their hideous game yesterday. Enough about them. I am so jealous--my daughter who lives in Littleton is going to the game this coming Sunday. We live in Las Vegas . How much do tickets cost for good seats? Maybe next year we will plan on going to a live game. It'a a rarity out here that Denver games are shown on t.v. When they were super bowl champs all their games were shown the following season. It was nice to hear from some of the female fans out there. Still haven't figured out how to reply directly. Need to do my homework!
            bolo52

Comment

sorry, cant help you with the tickets. Im nowhere near ther! but if you go to the broncos website, they have a link to where you can buy tickets, it should tell you the prices for various seats. hope that helps.

Comment

This seems the best place to post a hello. I won't be new for long.
                ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

sup pale!

Comment

Same ol' thang.
                    ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

Hello palehorse and bolo52, welcome, I'm a feeemale fan also, there are quite a few around here, make yourself at home, clear a space on the table and put your feet up!
                      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Thanks for the hospitable gesture, but it is not honorable for me to use a table so disrespectfully. :o

And thank you for the welcome.

Comment

Palehorse is the founding member of PETTA

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Tables Association"

Glad to have ya Pale, where in SoCal are you?

Comment

The soon to be (956), to shed the moniker of the (909). Truth be told I was born and raised in Denver, so anything else is just an address.

Comment

Cool, I'm in the I.E. too, and was born in Denver, and reference Tombstone.

Comment

Working...
                              X