Clear All

• Shady980
    replied
    riiiggggghhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttt

Leave a comment:

• broncosgirl
    replied
    ahh

It is sooo nice to see that i am not the only girl that likes football! For as long as i can remember i have always been the only girl to know anything about the sport!! this is great... i am so glad i joined this site!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Leave a comment:

• FanInNevada
    replied
    Originally posted by ally
    hey there Will, I live in s. cal we only get to see the broncos once a yr. for the same reason that you were talking about. we go to san diego because to be honest i'm scared to fly to oakland because of their sick fans. my boss wich is also a bronco fan she went a few yrs back when she got there some raider fan knocked her hat off and was trying to start a fight with her, and she is not a young person so that was out of control.
    It is totally out of control in Oakland, I mean come on they make it to the playoffs and the fans burn the city down, what a joke. My brother lives there and has season tickets. Hes told me some stories about what goes on. He was saying at one game some fans put some charcoal from a bbq under a truck that had a Broncos sticker on it. When he came out after the game the truck was on fire. Those are not fans they are straight up idiots. My bros a big raiders fan and admits the fans are out of control. Its sad when you cant go to a game and wear your team colors because of the possibillity of getting jumped in or out of the stadium. Stay out of oakland and just watch the Broncos beat the Chargers,lol. Good to hear theres some fans in so cal. GO BRONCOS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ally
    replied
    hey there Will, I live in s. cal we only get to see the broncos once a yr. for the same reason that you were talking about. we go to san diego because to be honest i'm scared to fly to oakland because of their sick fans. my boss wich is also a bronco fan she went a few yrs back when she got there some raider fan knocked her hat off and was trying to start a fight with her, and she is not a young person so that was out of control.

Leave a comment:

• FanInNevada
    replied
    What up fellow fans. New to this and wanted to say what up. The name is Will, i live in carson city nevada, Ive been a fan for about 17 years. Living in nevada I dont get a chance to see many games, I did however in 98 got to a game in oakland and see John play. I got to say though I saw the most discusting act of bad sportsmanship. A little boy, about 8 years old was wearing an Elway jersey, he walked by and some Raider fans started to throw cups of beer at him. I stood up to try and help him and was attacked by some raider fans then. What a joke these raider fans. Anyways go Broncos get that wild card!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ally
    replied
    I'm a girl too!

hey there i've been a fan for 8yrs. I live in s.cal with my boyfriend and our 2 girls , this is also my first time. so you say your husband and kids are from co. thats so cool, in my case i'm a california girl never been there but we are hoping to go next season for a game, we go to see them when the play the chargers and wow they' re lots of bronco fans that come, we've never meet any that actually live in san diego, they are like us we drive from santa ana, not sure if you know where thats at but we live about 10 min from disneyland. anyways how do you like vegas we go there all the time. well hope to hear from you soon have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• BeerGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by bolo52
    I am still new at this...thankfully I am not a troll or a raiders fan--never have cared about their shenanigans over the years...I wonder how long Callahan will be their coach after his remarks after their hideous game yesterday. Enough about them. I am so jealous--my daughter who lives in Littleton is going to the game this coming Sunday. We live in Las Vegas . How much do tickets cost for good seats? Maybe next year we will plan on going to a live game. It'a a rarity out here that Denver games are shown on t.v. When they were super bowl champs all their games were shown the following season. It was nice to hear from some of the female fans out there. Still haven't figured out how to reply directly. Need to do my homework!
    When single game tickets go on sale, make sure you are the first in line--They have I believe it is 200? 1/2 price tickets per game. You just kinda got to watch around for some good deals. I have been able to find good seats/good prices for most of the games that I have wanted to go to for the past few years. You can always check ebay if you don't get them; also watch the week of the game--the opposing team usually returns about 200-300 tickets per game, which are resold. Also, the closer it gets to game day, the better it is to buy "singles" instead of in pairs...
    Again, welcome--hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• WorstTrollEver
    replied
    Ha Ha

This thread has been infiltrated by the Worst Troll Ever!

I will put an end to all your politeness and good manners!

This is what's it's all about on the big board! Trolls and Evil Doers!

I'm here to say the Broncos are going nowhere! Even tonight ESPN laughed at their chances of doing anything in the playoffs!

Ha Ha

This thread has been tainted by the Worst Troll Ever!

Leave a comment:

• palehorse
    replied
    weird, I was just thinking the same thing

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    Originally posted by palehorse
    Maybe we are the same person.

Hmmmm, has anyone ever seen Palehorse and LawDog in the same room?

Maybe I cloned myself so I could fly back and forth between these forums more easily. There should be a Surgeon General's warning on the registration page that this board is habit forming and may have serious side effects!

Leave a comment:

• palehorse
    replied
    Maybe we are the same person.

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    Cool, I'm in the I.E. too, and was born in Denver, and reference Tombstone.

Leave a comment:

• palehorse
    replied
    The soon to be (956), to shed the moniker of the (909). Truth be told I was born and raised in Denver, so anything else is just an address.

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    Palehorse is the founding member of PETTA

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Tables Association"

Glad to have ya Pale, where in SoCal are you?

Leave a comment:

• palehorse
    replied
    Thanks for the hospitable gesture, but it is not honorable for me to use a table so disrespectfully. :o

And thank you for the welcome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X