• Team Captains are...

Jay Cutler, Daniel Graham (offense)

Champ Bailey, D..J. Williams (defense)

Just got a text...

Im happy with those captains. well deserved. all classy guys
    sigpic

Comment

got the text too.....love being updated like that

I'm just a little tiny bit surprised they gave Graham the captaincy after only being here 1 year. I understood he is very vocal in the locker room and on the field. I thought Hamilton would have got it. But I don't know if he's the type of vocal leader that Graham may be.

Defense was obvious. I think DJ's play this year will prove he was deserving

Comment

that suggests to me, Nalen is unlikely to be a key factor in the team this season. He'd have been captain otherwise.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I just got the text also. My heart drops when I see "1 new message from CBS4." I guess all of those bad memories of when I opened the text and it was about someone being injured, or John Lynch being released stay in the back of my mind when I open the text. I hold my breath, but still nice to be updated when its a good thing.
          Originally posted by darth-hideous
          Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
          Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie View Post
            that suggests to me, Nalen is unlikely to be a key factor in the team this season. He'd have been captain otherwise.
            I believe hes on the PUP list. He'll be out for at least 6 weeks so there would really be no point in making him a captain when hes not going to be on the field.
            Doesnt mean he cant come back after week 6 and have a good year.
            sigpic

Comment

who is special teams captain?? is it perhaps Mike Leach?

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198 View Post
                who is special teams captain?? is it perhaps Mike Leach?
                this week it is. But it will change every week

Comment

Good choices, each and everyone of them.

Comment

They make sense to me. Graham does surprise me in his lack of tenure with the team, but hey, I have only heard good things about him. I like the DJ pick... maybe elevates him a step more not only as a player but in the eyes of the team as someone to hang onto and re-sign when the time comes.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

i agree with them ...

definately all good picks, especially DJ i think he is going to have a very big year, and from what i have heard all of these guys are vocal and we need that ...

GO BRONCOS !!!!

Comment

We have so much youth and inexperience on offense that Graham was probably a de facto pick for captain. But not that he isn't deserving. Not sure why but in a couple years I can see Eddie Royal becoming a team captain.
                        sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I'm not surprised with half of those guys. I mean, which team doesn't have the QB as the Captain?

Anyway, they are good choices.

Go Broncos.
                          Go Jay!

Comment

Working...
                          X