Raiders expected to Blitz Heavy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
    Theres a few things I've gathered from this thread.

1) The Broncos offense has never seen or heard of a blitz. Apparently this is some sort of new concept being installed this year and we've clearly never seen or heard of it.

2) The Raiders defense is something similar to the 2000 Ravens in both talent and production.

3) The Raiders are the single greatest 4-12 team in the history of the world and should be superbowl contenders this year even if Russell has numbers a-la Vince Young.

Yup, thats about it.
    what we learned from this thread are:

1.) Raider fans are idiots

2.) Their CB tandem is way overated

3.) The Raiders still suck, as they have the past 5 years

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

One more thing learned.........

The folks at my mother's care home are scarier than the raiders and their "costumed" fans.

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        You are right..... But they beat our asses last year in Oakland, and they out played us for most of the game in Denver....... Oakland is tougher than a lot of you think.....Besides week one we are also going to be a "one trick pony" with no Marshall.... Djack, Royal, Scheffler scares no one outside of Big Ten teams
        Definitely the best post in this thread!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OTF View Post
          Definitely the best post in this thread!
          No it's not

This one is

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

No it's not

This one is
            Nope that is the most homerisic post.

So when the Raiders kick the Broncos a$$ on Monday night what will your excuse be? Never mind I already know...

"If Marshall was playing we would have won", well he ain't and it won't make a difference just like it didn't week 13 of last year.
            sigpic

Comment

Oaklands corner tandem is way too overatted...Deangelo Hall is fast......THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!

Nnamdi Asomugha sucks...only 9 career INT's in his 6 year career...8 coming in 2006....only averages 37 tackles per season..which means he a) sucks at tackling and b) scared to tackle....
              Raiders corners suck....no good at all...and we'll expose their weaknesses on Monday
              There's no way that it could mean that he's done a good job covering his man and doesn't give up a lot of catches, and there for not being in a position to tackle anyone.

Comment

Nnamdi Asomugha sucks...only 9 career INT's in his 6 year career...8 coming in 2006....only averages 37 tackles per season..which means he a) sucks at tackling and b) scared to tackle....
                No it means NFL coaches and QBs who know way more then you avoid him. Teams don't avoid Champ or Bly like they do Asomugha. Here are some more telling stats then what you posted. Teams only throw the ball his way 30 times last year and only completed 10 of them. The fact that teams threw his way less then 2 times a game says way more then anything you can say...
                sigpic

Comment

No it means NFL coaches and QBs who know way more then you avoid him. Teams don't avoid Champ or Bly like they do Asomugha. Here are some more telling stats then what you posted. Teams only throw the ball his way 30 times last year and only completed 10 of them. The fact that teams threw his way less then 2 times a game says way more then anything you can say...
                  I totally agree with you...hell its hard not to when its in black and white...I wish your team well Monday night. The fans of any organization dont deserve what you guys have had to endure over the last 5 years.

Comment

the reason teams don't avoid champ or bly is because no matter where you go we've got someone there with enough talent to stop em...I say bring it on with your so called "greatest CB tandem" we'll let our Pass and rush D's let them see how it's done and maybe by the next time they come to town they may be close to being able to carry our jocks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life View Post
                      I totally agree with you...hell its hard not to when its in black and white...I wish your team well Monday night. The fans of any organization dont deserve what you guys have had to endure over the last 5 years.
                      see I gotta stop you right there...you've obviously not spent much time around raiders fans so it's an easily forgivable mistake but they more than deserve all that they've received it's just karma biting them in the ass for being the most homeristic group of fans during the preseason and week one...it's all quickly and easily squelched by week two when they remember what team it is they root for again but for at least 4-6 weeks out of every year they are the most obnoxious group of people on earth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        see I gotta stop you right there...you've obviously not spent much time around raiders fans so it's an easily forgivable mistake but they more than deserve all that they've received it's just karma biting them in the ass for being the most homeristic group of fans during the preseason and week one...it's all quickly and easily squelched by week two when they remember what team it is they root for again but for at least 4-6 weeks out of every year they are the most obnoxious group of people on earth
                        See I need to stop you right there...my best friend for the last 14 years is a Raiders fan, and he is the opposite of a homer. He isnt any label you or the media says Raider fans are. In fact I have met several Raider fans that arent anything like what you are describing.

Comment

riiiigghhhttt because teams throw at champ all the time
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                            riiiigghhhttt because teams throw at champ all the time
                            Each year they are throwing at him more and more...if you watch all the games you know this to be truth

Comment

See I need to stop you right there...my best friend for the last 14 years is a Raiders fan, and he is the opposite of a homer. He isnt any label you or the media says Raider fans are. In fact I have met several Raider fans that arent anything like what you are describing.
                              oh I'll give you there are a rare few that are just so broken in spirit that they no longer get excited and know what they can expect (I work with several of them and I havn't seen them bother to wear raiders apparel in like 2 years) around this parts all we get is the homeristic morons that show up 1-2 times a year have less than 100 posts and only their only cause for existence is to come on the broncos boards and let us know how badly they are going to beat us, how they've got a lock on the superbowl and how their defense is the best thing since sliced bread....then after 6-7 losses in a row they crawl back in the hole they came out of only to rinse and repeat the next season.
                              sigpic

Comment

Each year they are throwing at him more and more...if you watch all the games you know this to be truth
                                I'll give you last year no one was scared of him, mainly because the scheme had him going every which way but not doing what he was made to do (cover the pass) he had to pay more attention to helping the run game than trying to actually make plays. with slowiks scheme (which will be better as evidenced by the vast improvement in our defense at the end of the last season once he took over) will give champ much more quality play this year because he's going to worrying about what he's good at worrying about and not trying to do someone elses job for them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X