D. Hall speaks on Champ and Bly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HidEmu View Post
    I think D Hall is over-rated. He talks alot better then he covers IMO. Id rather have Asomugha in my backfield then Deangelo hall. All he does is get man-handled by physical receivers then cries all game, and gets person foul penalties.
    Hey read post #27...there I explain how Asomugha is also overated.

Deangelo Hall is fast....THAT'S ALL!!

Basically the Raiders traded away Fabian Washington for.....Fabian Washington #2...bad tackler, fast, no instincts

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Hopefully the idiot get burned, and can chew on it during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Hopefully the idiot get burned, and can chew on it during the week.
        I'll laugh so hard when Royal scores his first NFL touchdown on supposedly the "best corner tandem" in the league.

Hall will feel SO stupid getting beat...by a rookie!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by SarahKay14 View Post
          Wow.. haha what a load of BS. I hope this really gets Champ and Bly fired up.
          You mean Champ and JMFW
          sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Hall is really really full of himself for doing basically nothing of importance in the league yet, i swear every time i watched the falcons i saw hall either getting burned or whiffing a tackle

i just dont understand where he gets his confidence from
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

I think Denver wins this game easy if Marshall was there dominating the secondary. It'll be tough without him though.

Comment

Hall gets burnt a lot, then every once in a while he makes a big play. Bailey makes a lot of big plays, then every once in a while he gets burnt.
                sigpic

Comment

For Hall to believe he's the 2nd or 3rd best corner in the league is ridiculous. The guy is 90% hype 10% production. People can say what they want about Bly, but he made a name for himself playing for the perennial cellar dwellers in the NFL in the Detroit Lions. He did it through production and some truly wonderful seasons. Not through posturing and overexposure. And during Bly's time in Detroit he was one of the top 10 corners in the league. Hall has never been more than a top 15 corner, if that.

I'll be the first to admit that Bly was pretty bad last year. He had the worst year of his career by FAR allowing 8.8 ypa according to KC Joyner who tracks stats for each cornerback. If I remember correctly, Bly's worst ypa in his career before the 2007 season was 7.3, while D. Hall's ypa in 2007 was 7.8--the second BEST of his career. Asomugha is great and in my opinion the second best corner in league behind Champ, but Hall is a joke.

Comment

Champ needs no locker room material to get ready and prove he is the best ...I'm sure this is the last thing on his mind atm...
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I am not that high on Hall...well at least as high is he is on himself. I would definitely say that Namdi is the best corner in the league right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life View Post
                        I am not that high on Hall...well at least as high is he is on himself. I would definitely say that Namdi is the best corner in the league right now.
                        Over Champ? No.

Champ is only 2 years removed from a 10 INT year and he played injured last year along with having one of the worst defensive lines in the NFL and still did well. Was he his usual Champ self, no, but he was still one of the best, and QB's were still scared throw his way.

Nnamdi is for sure the 2nd best corner in the NFL though, and he'll be passing Champ soon as Champ gets older. But not yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Deangelo Hall is like the CB version of Chad Johnson-an arrogant self-promoter is isn't as good as he thinks he is. Massively overrated.

Champ is the best in the game and he did it without a pass rush when every other great CB had a good pass rush and still wasn't as good as Champ. That's something most people don't even think about.

Deangelo, don't take it personally but, you're not even top 5. And you're not the best tandem in the league. We are.
                          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

And Nhandi over Champ? You've got to be smoking something illegal.

He's just the trendy pick because he's underrated. No one's better than Champ. Simple as that.
                            Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                            Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                            X