Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look, I know everybody is happy about the Charger game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, I know everybody is happy about the Charger game....

But WE THE FANS can't overlook Oakland. We can't.

From what I've read in all these threads is that everybody is just handing the Broncos the win already.

The Chargers and Chiefs losing today is great, its a perfect opportunity, but Oakland might be the one seizing it tommorow.

Don't assume anything and wait until the clocks hit zero tommorow night before we can fully celebrate.

EDIT: I wasn't making this thread saying the BRONCOS can't forget about Oakland, they havent. I'm just getting annoyed with all the fans making stupid thread giving us a for sure win. Sorry I had to clarify that.
    Last edited by Skywalker; 09-07-2008, 04:52 PM.
    sigpic

lulz Shelbi with a reassurance thread. :thumb:

Comment

But we can't overlook Oakland. We can't?

Who is we? You on the team?

Comment

i think people see the raiders and all their losing season for the past however many years and think easy win

they seem to overlook the fact that we just scrapped by in the first game last year and then getting dominated in the second game

i for one am not taking this game lightly and hope the players do not as well
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Holmes View Post

If you don't consider yourself as part of the team your not a fan.

And, to the main point, I totally agree, and I think Shanny and the team willl look at this as an opportunity they need to seize, not one that will be given to them, trust me they'll be pumped tommorow , this will just add to it.
          sigpic

Check out my NFL Draft website!

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
            But we can't overlook Oakland. We can't.

From what I've read in all these threads is that everybody is just handing the Broncos the win already.

The Chargers and Chiefs losing today is great, its a perfect opportunity, but Oakland might be the one seizing it tommorow.

Don't assume anything and wait until the clocks hit zero tommorow night before we can fully celebrate.
            Uhmmm... is this the speech you are hoping to hear from the coach to the players??? Because.... I don't think it matters much what -I- overlook at all.

Comment

I look at it this way...

San Diego came into Denver last season a broken team, and a Broncos win would have likely buried them and given us the AFC West.

The final score? 41-3 San Diego, and the Chargers went on a roll and wound up in the AFC Championship. Denver's season spiraled out of control and we wound up 7-9.

So as good as it was both the Chargers and Chiefs lost today, I'm taking this season one game at a time. Regardless of how San Diego looked today, they've matched up well against us the last two seasons.

Also, although we see this as an opening for us, don't you think the Raiders are thinking the same thing?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Holmes View Post

Sometimes I refer to the Broncos as "we".

Its just a habit.

I can change it and say "The Broncos cant overlook Oakland. They can't.", I was just typing this up really quick like before more threads saying LOLZ WE'RE SO GONNA DOMINATE TOMMOROW AND BE NUMBA 1 started showing up
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post
                  That's absolutely ridiculous

Comment

I'm happy because it looks like the Patriots are screwed, and the smile on Norv Turner's face right before Delhomme took the game away was PRICELESS!!!

Now the Chargers are realing, The injury to Tom has opened up the whole AFC once again, but we need to becareful..... Everyone saw just how fast the starting QB can be taken away from you. So we must not rest on our laurels and we need to keep focus against Oakland. They deserve some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                      Uhmmm... is this the speech you are hoping to hear from the coach to the players??? Because.... I don't think it matters much what -I- overlook at all.
                      HAHA no way, I would hope the coaches have a better speech than that.

I'm just getting annoyed with all the threads.
                      sigpic

Comment

You guys quit messing with Shelbz, or I'll kick your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                          Sometimes I refer to the Broncos as "we".

Its just a habit.

I can change it and say "The Broncos cant overlook Oakland. They can't.", I was just typing this up really quick like before more threads saying LOLZ WE'RE SO GONNA DOMINATE TOMMOROW AND BE NUMBA 1 started showing up
                          There goes my next thread.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Fans can overlook teams. Players can't.
                            Theres games I'm already thinking about

If I stop thinkin about them and JUST worry about Oakland, will that make us play better?
                            I'm just so hyper right now I feel like making some youtube vids. :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by DaChAmPiShErE24 View Post

And, to the main point, I totally agree, and I think Shanny and the team willl look at this as an opportunity they need to seize, not one that will be given to them, trust me they'll be pumped tommorow , this will just add to it.
                              Lmao!

Got get em tiger!

If only we could make personnel decisions.

Or get paid.

Be quiet, sit down.

Comment

Working...
                              X