Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look, I know everybody is happy about the Charger game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
    AER YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!!!!!!!!!!!! Denver comes out proving

they are underrated look for Defense to put a pounding on the raiders!!!! I

better see these same pessimists and Raider fans in here after the game!!! or

go choke on your Al davis cancer sandwich. Actually while was writing this i

realised the reason so many (SO CALLED FANS) are pesimistic is so they

have a loop hole to retract any statement they previously made. My first

prediction was 24 10 Broncos. but debating on wether to change it to 31-7

Either way i think raiders get an eye opener tonight Denver is not MESSING

AROUND THIS YEAR IT IS PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did i tell ya
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      what did i tell ya
      Good call.

I guess I'm just a "so called" fan.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        what did i tell ya
        Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
        Good call.

I guess I'm just a "so called" fan.
        lol... come on guys... that was a guaranteed... Get hundreds of active members together, and it's bound to happen that you'll have members predict a loss, and others berate them for it.

*shock*
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Between tonight's game and next week's, all the questions about the Broncos will be answered. Either the defense is improved, or its not. Either the new faces on offense will help, or they won't. Either the Broncos will contend, or they're an 8-8 team.

It seems like in every thread, peeps are scoffing at Darren McFadden. You guys had better hope our D isn't as stupid/arrogant as you.
          sigpic

TZ

Comment

I originaly predicted a Raider win because of the elements, their secondary, us missing a #1 wide out. We have been dominating them for a few years, the tide in most cases swings back to even split. Them being at home, home openner. Us, new wide outs that have not started in our system...ect..ect...did I mention its monday night, and we are on a 7 game losing streak, I know they are on a 5 game losing streak! All that said, now I'm not so sure about that and this is why.

Mike shannahan is always preaching driver seat, put yourselves in the driver seat and control your destiny. The Broncos have an opportunity to be up on the Chargers by two games, and have another home game week #3, with Sandiego losing this weekend. I think a veteran coach like Shannahan is good enough to get his players ready to play. I think the fact that the Broncos are favored on the road by 3, is added incentive, or goes along way in the players having confidence that they are a better team than the Raiders. All that said, I'm just starting to have this feeling they can win. If the Broncos come out understanding whats at steak, playing with allot of emotion, I think they just might pull this off. But sh*t what do I know. Dam I can't wait for this game! Handle your business Broncos, handle your business!
            Last edited by sean669; 09-08-2008, 09:07 AM.
            Since 1974!!!!!

Comment

That means the Chargers won't go undefeated.

I hope AFCW goes back to its old competitive form and not one team dominates.

Good luck against the turds tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bigplayshay84 View Post
                I'm happy because it looks like the Patriots are screwed, and the smile on Norv Turner's face right before Delhomme took the game away was PRICELESS!!!

Now the Chargers are realing, The injury to Tom has opened up the whole AFC once again, but we need to becareful..... Everyone saw just how fast the starting QB can be taken away from you. So we must not rest on our laurels and we need to keep focus against Oakland. They deserve some respect.
                So true, I have no problem being happy with that last play, esp since I felt like the refs blew it with the first challenge. Everything changed yesterday in the AFC with Brady being hurt, plus the Bears went into the Colts and did a number on them. My hope is the Broncos play as a team with everyone pulling their weight and go under the radar so no one takes us serious till they meet us on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                  But WE THE FANS can't overlook Oakland. We can't.

From what I've read in all these threads is that everybody is just handing the Broncos the win already.

The Chargers and Chiefs losing today is great, its a perfect opportunity, but Oakland might be the one seizing it tommorow.

Don't assume anything and wait until the clocks hit zero tommorow night before we can fully celebrate.

EDIT: I wasn't making this thread saying the BRONCOS can't forget about Oakland, they havent. I'm just getting annoyed with all the fans making stupid thread giving us a for sure win. Sorry I had to clarify that.
                  This is obvious, the Broncos have to take care of their business, but they have a great opportunity....it's up to Shanahan and the team to deliver.

Comment

Comment

Somethings are realistic and are going to happen but when you become a bigger critic on your team then you are a fan for them you are just going to be miserable all season long. Its the first game of the year, be thankful that football is back on and we get to watch the Blue and Orange in the spotlight tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post

Better secondary, LB's, DL, better ST's.

It's not doom and gloom, it's reality, JaMarcus Russell's inexperience is a huge disadvantage, though......
                      I think you have some good points but I will have to say that you whiffed on this one. They do not have a better DL. Their DL and LB's where the reason they had a worse run defense than us last season. I'm not sure how they can be worse than us when your stats argument would completely disagree on that.

Aside from Russell haveing no experience, their o and d lines are two of the worst in the league. Their o-line being probably THE worst in the league. It has been their downfall for years. They have top 10 picks all over the field but never do anything about their lines. It is the reason they will not win many games this season yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns View Post
                        Their o-line being probably THE worst in the league.
                        They were the number six rushing offense last year and were 11th from the bottom in sacks given up with a very indecisive Josh McCown throwing the ball -- hardly the numbers of the worst O-line in the league.

The '06 Raiders O-line? You'd have a very strong case for them being the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                          ... but I see the Raiders beating the Broncos 24-13.

I just can't see Darrell Jackson and a rookie (Royal) getting the better of Nnamdi and D.Hall (no matter how overrated he is), along with Gibril Wilson and an upcoming Michael Huff.

I just can't see the Selvin/Hall combo being able to compete with the rushing attack of Oakland, who have McFadden and Fargas. Either one of those guys could probably be an everydown RB.

If those ideas above fall into place, their defense can concentrate on our last real threats (Graham and especially Scheffler).

We'll see.

Anyways, I thought I'd post my prediction because my thoughts usually jinx every game I watch.
                          lol no offense but if u hate to be the pessimist then **** and keep that to urself we got enough doubters out there we dont a so called denver fan like u being one of them thank u very much

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                            lol no offense but if u hate to be the pessimist then **** and keep that to urself we got enough doubters out there we dont a so called denver fan like u being one of them thank u very much
                            I think everyone need to rewatch this and then talk about this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_LfRE9lr3c

OH ya what about scheff!!!!!!!!

We are gonna beat some raider azzz!!!!!
                            Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know what the point of threads like this are. Any team can lose on any given Sunday. Could Denver lose? Sure. Will Denver lose? Probably not. But let's just watch the game and find out instead of posting about why we hate to be pessimists but we think we will lose.

Sometimes I think these threads are just meant to garner attention.
                              XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
                                I dont know what the point of threads like this are. Any team can lose on any given Sunday. Could Denver lose? Sure. Will Denver lose? Probably not. But let's just watch the game and find out instead of posting about why we hate to be pessimists but we think we will lose.

Sometimes I think these threads are just meant to garner attention.
                                I think people have forgot, this is not about who is good and who is bad this is about the BRONCOS VS the RAIDERS!!!!!! This is monday night football Its time to get jacked!!!!! We are going to scatter some teeth, Knock some faces off and Piss all over the Faiders uniforms!!!!!! It THE BRONCOS TIME TO SHINE!!! I am ready,the Broncos are ready, are you?
                                Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X