Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over/Under 4.5 sacks for Broncos tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under 4.5 sacks for Broncos tonight?

OVER for me. Mr. Russell is extremely fat

Under, we don't have an elite d-line

Over/Under 3 holding penalties for Kwame Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Lights View Post
      Under, we don't have an elite d-line

Over/Under 3 holding penalties for Kwame Harris
      I understand that, but please consider the following 2 factors:
      1. Jamarcus Russell is 275 lbs.
      2. I have Denver D going tonight for my fantasy team

Comment

i honestly don't know what, in terms of numbers, to expect from the d.

i do expect to see alot of blitzes, though. now, how successful these blitzes are is something to be seen... but i'm optimistic.

i think overall it'll be a strong defensive showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Horse View Post
          I understand that, but please consider the following 2 factors:
          1. Jamarcus Russell is 275 lbs.
          2. I have Denver D going tonight for my fantasy team
          Thats ok, my game is now Jay Cutler vs Donald Driver/Ryan Longwell

Comment

I'm going to be optimimstic and say over 4.5 sacks, but only because it's the first game and we'll suprise with our blitz packages.(I hope) Our d-line will hopefully improve throughout the season with experience.
            Last edited by Bowie Man; 09-08-2008, 06:16 AM.
            sigpic
            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Thomas will get one, if Doom plays that another 2-3, Moss and Crowder are due a few so maybe about 6 if we do that then i will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Horse View Post
                OVER for me. Mr. Russell is extremely fat
                Under . 1 Tough to get to russell When the Ots are dominating your des all game with their run blocking.

2. You don't exactly have great pass rushers.

3. Jamarcus Russell might be a very big man, but he moves very well. Unlike the V young and M Vick hes not looking to run, but to make a play with his arm.

4. Tough to get To Rusell when you have to worry that you don't get too fast up the field(see Mcfadden and Bush catching the ball and running a verfy long time)
                http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderjoe View Post
                  Under . 1 Tough to get to russell When the Ots are dominating your des all game with their run blocking.

2. You don't exactly have great pass rushers.

3. Jamarcus Russell might be a very big man, but he moves very well. Unlike the V young and M Vick hes not looking to run, but to make a play with his arm.

4. Tough to get To Rusell when you have to worry that you don't get too fast up the field(see Mcfadden and Bush catching the ball and running a verfy long time)
                  since when have you had great ots?

i'm glad you have confidence in your oline, but who are we trying to fool here?

Comment

Way Under,

I give them one coverage sack. They haven't proved otherwise have they?
                    sigpic

Comment

Under

I hope i'm wrong but i say under....unless Russell is so fat he trips over his own feet and can't get up and our d-line gets lucky and falls on him. I decided to take a hard stance on our line until they prove to us they can push someone around.

Comment

I see RaiderJoe is invading another thread. Oh well . . . only another 8 hours or so until he disappears until a week before our next meeting. I guess I can put up with his tripe that long.

Comment

Under
                          turnovers will limit the number of snaps the Raiders get
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
                            since when have you had great ots?

i'm glad you have confidence in your oline, but who are we trying to fool here?
                            I know what raiders Ot's can do and can't. Raiders Ots especially K harris is a very very good Run blocker. You see when you can run the ball consistantly well(Ots are beating up your des in ther running game all day) Just how effective are those Des as it never an obvious passing down and when they are worn down.
                            http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

i give us 4 sacks

1 from thomas, 1 from peterson, 1 from webster, 1 from DJ

Comment

Working...
                              X