Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over/Under 4.5 sacks for Broncos tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maharishineo
    replied
    You guys have to consider Oakland won't even be passing a whole lot. The only way they do pass is to keep us honest, or we force them into large deficit where they have to pass if they want to come back.

With their stout secondary Jay will struggle to make that happen, and our run game isn't the best we've ever had. The game will stay relatively close, and I see them only passing more than 40% of the time until the last five to ten minutes as they're trying to come back.

UNDER, about 2-3.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Under Oakland runs the zone scheme so we will see alot of misdirection and rollouts i say 1.

I hate to say it mah brothers. but you guys better not sleep on oakland. they are a up and coming team. they almost swept us last year save a well timed time out
    Last edited by Broncosinindy; 09-08-2008, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    We'll get 3.5-4.5 sacks so most likely under.

Leave a comment:

• broncos9697
    replied
    under for me...]

Leave a comment:

• gaberox
    replied
    Wow,I admire how much confidence some of you have in our front 7.I would be happy with some decent pressure for once much less 3 or more sacks.We havent been able to pressure the qb for a few years now.Its painfull to watch qbs pick us apart with all day to throw.Id rather see us go down blitzing than rush 3 with a soft zone and get dissected all night.If we get 3 or more sacks I will have a toast

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiderjoe View Post
    Raiders play to there strength and Kwame Haris strength- run blocking. Kwame Harris is going to be fine and you won't be hearing from the plqayer opposite harris all game.
    You mean the other bronco reject on ur line?

Leave a comment:

• in.the.game
    replied
    Raiders play to there strength and Kwame Haris strength- run blocking. Kwame Harris is going to be fine and you won't be hearing from the plqayer opposite harris all game.
    and what were you saying about your run defense?

conveniently dodged that one.

herb.

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    How are your undersized Des going to stop raiders Ots from getting out on the second level to block. ( you told me they aren't that important in defending against the run) TE Zach Miller excellent run blocker will take Your RDE out by himself. That lousy interior oline dropped how many rushing yards on the Broncos last year. Thats not even taking the serious upgrade at Rb in effect. Your Oline isn't the same it has been in years past blocking for the run. This oline strength has been more blocking for the pass. Playinjg right into Raiders strength.
    Cuz your tackles suck thats how

also our oline is going to be way better than last years...were healthy other than nalen...and the LT we took in the first round wont be playing guard like the one you took in the first round
    Last edited by Den615; 09-08-2008, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
    first of all, kwame harris is a yellow hanky waiting to happen. good luck with that guy.

seond of all, to say that our run defense sucks, is sort of like the pot calling the kettle... well, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Den615 View Post
    ever think about reading a post befor you respond to it? the de's wont let your crappy reject tackles get to the second level....and a strong inerior line...gimme a break you have a broncos reject and a 1st round bust at guard...i wouldnt exactly call that a strong middle
    How are your undersized Des going to stop raiders Ots from getting out on the second level to block. ( you told me they aren't that important in defending against the run) TE Zach Miller excellent run blocker will take Your RDE out by himself. That lousy interior oline dropped how many rushing yards on the Broncos last year. Thats not even taking the serious upgrade at Rb in effect. Your Oline isn't the same it has been in years past blocking for the run. This oline strength has been more blocking for the pass. Playinjg right into Raiders strength.

Leave a comment:

• Den615
    replied
    Okay Keep telling yourself that. Thats why Broncos have sucked so much in stopping the run.(their Des are too undersized) When Raiders Olineman get out blocking on the second level , lets see them Lbs get outside to get mcfadden. Their angle off just a little and Mcfadden gone to the house. Raiders are not weak in the middle of their oline. Also Raiders have an allround TE Zach miller who is a force run blocking.
    ever think about reading a post befor you respond to it? the de's wont let your crappy reject tackles get to the second level....and a strong interior line...gimme a break you have a broncos reject and a 1st round bust at guard...i wouldnt exactly call that a strong middle
    Last edited by Den615; 09-08-2008, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• in.the.game
    replied
    Okay Keep telling yourself that. Thats why Broncos have sucked so much in stopping the run.(their Des are too undersized) When Raiders Olineman get out blocking on the second level , lets see them Lbs get outside to get mcfadden. Their angle off just a little and Mcfadden gone to the house. Raiders are not weak in the middle of their oline. Also Raiders have an allround TE Zach miller who is a force run blocking.
    first of all, kwame harris is a yellow hanky waiting to happen. good luck with that guy.

seond of all, to say that our run defense sucks, is sort of like the pot calling the kettle... well, you know.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
    Do you realize how much of a role our DEs have played in stopping the run? A lot of the time it has been our LBs and DTs stopping the ball carrier. Our LBs are so fast they stop the edge rush while our DEs free up the LB, or the DE makes the play himself for a loss. DEs don't play a huge role in stopping the run, that's just how it is. When you have a good run-stopping DE, it's good, but they don't play as big of a role as the DTs and LBs. And the Raiders are weaker in the middle of the line in my opinion. I'm not worried about our run-d.

Leave a comment:

• SarahKay14
    replied
    The same or under I think.

Leave a comment:

• 15thebeast
    replied
    I think when we have knocked Russell about abit and they go to Mcfadden more we bring on Woodyard to bring the wood on him. But seriously as good as Mcfadden is he carnt go anyway if there is no holes and by looks of it Thomas and Robertson are taking away alot of the gaps on the line. So one of two things will happen tonight Russell gets in a mood beacuse he carnt deal with our line sacking him or Mcfadden gets so banged up he wishes he never touches the ball again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X