No announcement yet.

Nate Burleson Out For Season/Eddie Royal Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was on my fantasy team... no more... damn.

Lots of injuries thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
      Powell is out for the season and Ryan Torain won't be healthy until halfway through the year.

Hopefully our serious injuries are over with for awhile.
      Not to mention the injuries to Boss Bailey, Louis Green, Elvis Dumervil, and Marquand Manuel...like you said...I hope we're done w/ injuries for the year (even though that seems impossible)

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

He hurt his knee catching a ball yesterday. I saw it. The field was also wet because of rain.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubNation View Post
          He hurt his knee catching a ball yesterday. I saw it. The field was also wet because of rain.
          catching...a punt?...kickoff?....or a weak Hasselbach pass?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            Trying to make a cut for a pass from Hasselback.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubNation View Post
              Trying to make a cut for a pass from Hasselback.
              I pray Eddie Royal doesn't get injured during the course of the season...I really wanna see what he can do...

sigpic

Comment

rest cutler for the remainder of his career and keep him healthy.

Comment

So, your wondering if Shanny will be more conservative with Royal because another player on another team got hurt? As if it didn't occur to him that one of his players might get injured? Sorry, that just doesn't make much sense. I'm not bashing you here, I just don't see how this makes much difference. Players are gonna get hurt one way or the other. You can't hold them back so they don't get hurt. You'd never win a game.

Comment

Hey guys to clarify this thread....DON'T ATTACK ME!! I have my own opinion on the matter, and I haven't stated it. I'm simply asking you what you think.
                    Will Shanahan become more conservative with Royal because of the injury to Nate Burleson (starting WR, and starting KR/PR) or does this not change anything?
                    If Shanahan ignored people when they said "dont kick it to Hester!", and he turns around and does it twice......

Something tells me he's going to ignore your theory as well. Shanahan marches to the beat of his own drum, not others.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                      If Shanahan ignored people when they said "dont kick it to Hester!", and he turns around and does it twice......

Something tells me he's going to ignore your theory as well. Shanahan marches to the beat of his own drum, not others.
                      I don't know if you read that post which you quoted...but I DID NOT OFFER ANY THEORY!! if you would actually read (if you know how to) then you would see that

sigpic

Comment

DeSean Jackson dominated yesterday at WR and returner.

Comment

I don't know if you read that post which you quoted...but I DID NOT OFFER ANY THEORY!! if you would actually read (if you know how to) then you would see that
                          Your scenario, excuse me.

It's Hasselbeck, or do you not know how to spell?
                          sigpic

Comment

guess that answers your question...Hall took the opening kick off
                            sigpic

Comment

Eddie Royal "TOUCHDOWN"
                              Haze gray and underway!

Comment

Originally posted by sdinner10 View Post
                                guess that answers your question...Hall took the opening kick off
                                He's still returning punts though, so the question is answered.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X