Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inactives

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Javalon View Post
    No joke. I thought he was Dumervil's immediate backup.
    Ya and I though Dumervil is out with a hand injury of some sort?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Javalon View Post
      Well, 2 of our 4 picks are starting... just not the 2 we might have expected.
      And I would guess Crowder will be starting by the end of the season, if he picks up where he left off last season.
      sigpic

      I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Javalon View Post
        Well, 2 of our 4 picks are starting... just not the 2 we might have expected.
        Marcus Thomas, who we traded a third round pick to get in the fourth round, and Harris, who still looks to have unfulfilled potential.

        No wonder why were hurting for depth. You can't draft the same position in the first, and second round, and have one not even make the active roster, and the other third on the depth chart.


        What a joke.

        Comment


        • #19
          Weird, too early to say, but it seems like the only news about Moss is bad news....Sure hope he gets some playing time eventually.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by svpearson View Post
            Weird, too early to say, but it seems like the only news about Moss is bad news....Sure hope he gets some playing time eventually.

            Dude's a first round pick. How many teams in the NFL have a first round pick in their first, or second season, that's not even good enough to make the active roster?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
              Dude's a first round pick. How many teams in the NFL have a first round pick in their first, or second season, that's not even good enough to make the active roster?
              Several...

              I hated this pick on draft day, and I still hate it.

              Jarvis is looking to be a giant bust.

              Reggie Nelson as a ball hawk for us would have been awesome =[

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                Several...[
                Who? .

                Comment


                • #23
                  Moss better not be a bust, i bought his jersey
                  I am a Moss lover

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                    Who? .
                    as he slowly mumbles Ryan Leaf

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 1sconorbrevned View Post
                      as he slowly mumbles Ryan Leaf
                      Leaf wasn't even that bad. He at least was active for his games.

                      Moss isn't even good enough to get activated he's so sorry.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                        Who? .
                        Ryan Leaf

                        Tony Mandarich

                        Brian Bosworth

                        Akili Smith

                        Lawrence Phillips

                        Heath Shuler

                        Blair Thomas

                        Kijana Karter

                        Curtis Enis

                        Bruce Pickens

                        Andre Ware

                        Todd Marinovich

                        Just to name a few

                        I suppose a few guys played in a couple seasons, but these are all notable GIGANTIC busts.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Who cares? Elvis is clearly a better pass rusher and overall player. I would consider him a quality starter. So what he was drafted in the fourth round and Jarvis was first. We will always have busts. As long as we can draft quality players to fit our needs, I don't care what round we get them in.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            Ryan Leaf

                            Tony Mandarich

                            Brian Bosworth

                            Akili Smith

                            Lawrence Phillips

                            Heath Shuler

                            Blair Thomas

                            Kijana Karter

                            Curtis Enis

                            Bruce Pickens

                            Andre Ware

                            Todd Marinovich

                            Just to name a few

                            I suppose a few guys played in a couple seasons, but these are all notable GIGANTIC busts.
                            None of those guys were ever inactivated, except possibly, Marinovich.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by IA_Broncosfan53 View Post
                              Who cares? Elvis is clearly a better pass rusher and overall player. I would consider him a quality starter. So what he was drafted in the fourth round and Jarvis was first. We will always have busts. As long as we can draft quality players to fit our needs, I don't care what round we get them in.
                              O care. You can get impact game changing players in the first round. They are always available. But who cares about impact players when you can just get quality ones.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                                None of those guys were ever inactivated, except possibly, Marinovich.
                                The only reason they werent inactivated is because they were getting giant salaries and were top 5-10 picks. Shanny is just one of the few to have the balls to inactivate a 1st round pick but play a UFA.

                                All those guys SHOULD have been inactivated.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X