Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why...i Just Dont Get It.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why...i Just Dont Get It.

    CAN someone please tell me why people feel the need to act like a score predicted or a player doing well that someone predicted is some big accomplishment???? i mean no one really cares if you predicted a score right or got a players performance right because in the end it does nothing but fill up space in this forum. you dont get a medal and 90% of the time if a poster is smart he aint gonna give u a CP so WHY do it.



    everyone is entitled to write what they want. but the level of good football discussion is quickly decling because of stupid threads lately.



    I urge and ask everyone new and old to try to stick to original thread topics that lead to invigorating football discussion. rather than a thread with a prediction and ten people telling the poster who cares.



    Please lets make this a learning place for football not a place where people want to avoid, which it is fast becoming......


    i love this forum and have learned alot from guys that post here new and old. so lets continue to keep things fresh and avoid piddly topics and REPETITIVE THREADS




    and 1 more thing before you post a thread could people try and make sure it isnt posted already???? or the same topic isnt being discussed????



    on a side note hats off to all broncos fans that enjoyed the win last night, may there be many more

  • #2
    It's the first day after gameday...what do you expect?

    There have always been, and always be stupid repetitive, I told you so, and plainly random threads.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
      It's the first day after gameday...what do you expect?

      There have always been, and always be stupid repetitive, I told you so, and plainly random threads.
      Been that way Since I first came here, I imagine it will always be that way.
      Dennis Smith, Simon Fletcher, Steve Atwater, Terrell Davis and Rod Smith all belong in the Hall of Fame.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        It's the first day after gameday...what do you expect?

        There have always been, and always be stupid repetitive, I told you so, and plainly random threads.



        some invigorating football conversation


        i dont know maybe i am just in a bad mood, but i am an avid poster and now i just feel like avoiding the boards........i just want to see good conversation for a change

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
          some invigorating football conversation
          Sorry friend that doesn't come till Thursday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Sorry friend that doesn't come till Thursday.


            and if it even comes then i havent seen to much invigorating convo on any day of the week....lol

            Comment


            • #7
              i told u sO.
              XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
                i told u sO.

                that was almost funny


                but on a side note how do u think our d-line looked last night

                Comment


                • #9
                  RAWR!

                  get 'em tiger!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
                    RAWR!

                    get 'em tiger!



                    im not a tiger just a football fan looking for some invigorating football discussion

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      To be honest I can't really respond with much right now since I only watched the first quarter of the game (damn game started at 10 PM here) but from what I saw during that period I can definitely tell our special teams has not improved at all and our defense is still giving up the big plays on the run which killed us last year.

                      The bright side of the matter is that our o-line proved they could block very very well. Holes were everywhere for the running backs to run in and the vision on the backs were pleasing to say the least.

                      Once again our weakness will be our interior part of the defensive line and our special teams but yeah I only watched the first quarter so my opinion might be wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        everyone here is just amazing!!
















                        but yeah, its always been like this...

                        i guess it means people are just THAT good at life and other such pleasantries...

                        :brick:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          To be honest I can't really respond with much right now since I only watched the first quarter of the game (damn game started at 10 PM here) but from what I saw during that period I can definitely tell our special teams has not improved at all and our defense is still giving up the big plays on the run which killed us last year.

                          The bright side of the matter is that our o-line proved they could block very very well. Holes were everywhere for the running backs to run in and the vision on the backs were pleasing to say the least.

                          Once again our weakness will be our interior part of the defensive line and our special teams but yeah I only watched the first quarter so my opinion might be wrong.


                          i disagree watched the whole game and despite higgins first return he was shut down from that first return on. keep in mind we kicked of to him like 7 times, prater was 2 of 2. kern pinned like 2 punts nicely and hall and royal had 1 return apiece. royal actually made a 11 yd return on a punt return that should have gone for a loss. i thought special teams was quite improved...

                          as for big run plays we gave up a 42 yd run with a 34 point lead in a vanilla defense set.

                          i saw 2 other 10 yd runs on 3-17 and 3-20 but other than that we pretty much shut there high profile run game down. i mean they didnt get anything going really on the ground or in the air till near the end of the 4th quarter when we pretty much had thrown in the towel and were looking very vanilla.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                            some invigorating football conversation


                            i dont know maybe i am just in a bad mood, but i am an avid poster and now i just feel like avoiding the boards........i just want to see good conversation for a change
                            I've noticed over the years many of the really good posters jump in about tuesday or wednesday after a game on sunday. Win or lose this board will have plenty of junk, the day of and the day after a game.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                              i disagree watched the whole game and despite higgins first return he was shut down from that first return on. keep in mind we kicked of to him like 7 times, prater was 2 of 2. kern pinned like 2 punts nicely and hall and royal had 1 return apiece. royal actually made a 11 yd return on a punt return that should have gone for a loss. i thought special teams was quite improved...

                              as for big run plays we gave up a 42 yd run with a 34 point lead in a vanilla defense set.

                              i saw 2 other 10 yd runs on 3-17 and 3-20 but other than that we pretty much shut there high profile run game down. i mean they didnt get anything going really on the ground or in the air till near the end of the 4th quarter when we pretty much had thrown in the towel and were looking very vanilla.


                              Giving up yards at the end was a little over-rated since we were in win keep us in front mode but I think our run defense still struggled greatly. You dont allow two opposing RB's to average over 5 yards per carry and say we did ok, on a majority of runs Oakland was at least 5 yards down field before first contact. If Oakland gets those 2 deep balls from Russell we are talking a largely different statistical game. I stop at statistical because we dont know how Oakland would have finished the drives.

                              Our special teams were ok but if anyone were to say they were happy with all special teams play that person needs to get their head examined. We had some good plays but 2 big returns on us (and the luck of having a penalty bring one back) the way it looked like Oakland was close to blocking a couple field goals just makes me think we still have some work to do on special teams.

                              Oakland mistakes and bone-head plays helped Den destroy them, next time in Invesco I think the game will be closer.


                              On the other hand though, man did Cutler and Royal look amazing. I was so excited and not nervous about our offense moving the ball. The O-line blocked well and I think we have a solid group that will produce at least one pro bowler if they stay this consistant. The team looked good for an opening game but let us remember they were the Raiders and picking in the top 5 again for a reason. The true test will be next week vs San Diego and in Oct.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X