Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait A Second!! ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wait A Second!! ....

    Why has no one in the media given Denver the CORRECT reason why there was a blow out. Everyone is saying that the Raiders are just "bad"...They have the "BEST" CB tandem, a number one pick in a QB (and screw all of you who want to give him an excuse as it he is just a rookie....the boy sucks worse than any rookie QB in the league and he had a whole year to learn the system), and the top RB in this years draft. COME ON!!?? Denver is a POWER HOUSE on both sides of the ball and they can make a not so good team look like an awful team. Their play demoralized the players on the Raider team which caused all the 15 yard personal fouls. Are you telling me that OUR rookie receiver is head and shoulders above their "TOP" CB tandem....maybe he is?? Our run game was not that eye popping so that says something about there D-line and LB's. Combine that with the 2 CB's you cant tell me they are so bad, but more Denver is a POWER HOUSE that is not on anyones radar. I guess that can be good. We won because we are AWSOME...NOT because the Raiders SUCK!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
    Why has no one in the media given Denver the CORRECT reason why there was a blow out. Everyone is saying that the Raiders are just "bad"...They have the "BEST" CB tandem, a number one pick in a QB (and screw all of you who want to give him an excuse as it he is just a rookie....the boy sucks worse than any rookie QB in the league and he had a whole year to learn the system), and the top RB in this years draft. COME ON!!?? Denver is a POWER HOUSE on both sides of the ball and they can make a not so good team look like an awful team. Their play demoralized the players on the Raider team which caused all the 15 yard personal fouls. Are you telling me that OUR rookie receiver is head and shoulders above their "TOP" CB tandem....maybe he is?? Our run game was not that eye popping so that says something about there D-line and LB's. Combine that with the 2 CB's you cant tell me they are so bad, but more Denver is a POWER HOUSE that is not on anyones radar. I guess that can be good. We won because we are AWSOME...NOT because the Raiders SUCK!!
    Well...I wouldn't quite call us a "powerhouse," but it's more than just them being bad.
    Administrator

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I would say its a combination of the both.

      Until we beat someone that hasn't SUCKED the last 5 years.... then people are always going to say that. I know I would.

      Comment


      • #4
        .... So if the Patriots or Steelers or Cowboys did EXACTLY what we did and had the same outcome in the first week against the Raiders, would they say that its more the Raiders suck and rank the winning team below 15??

        Comment


        • #5
          Im confident in my Broncos year in and year out, but I wouldnt quite call them a powerhouse at this moment. Its only one game.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
            .... So if the Patriots or Steelers or Cowboys did EXACTLY what we did and had the same outcome in the first week against the Raiders, would they say that its more the Raiders suck and rank the winning team below 15??
            Well sure man, its because its the Broncos, we never get any props. I agree if the cowboys or patriots or steelers did the same to the raiders then they would be talking about how good those teams are.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              LOL and so if we blow out the Chargers next week, will they say the Chargers are just a bad team? Last I heard before the game... Several sport casters were picking the Raiders to be a silent threat in the AFC with the addition of McFadder.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                LOL and so if we blow out the Chargers next week, will they say the Chargers are just a bad team? Last I heard before the game... Several sport casters were picking the Raiders to be a silent threat in the AFC with the addition of McFadder.
                wh ydo you think we deserve to be in the top 10-15 we were in the bottom of the league last year

                its just how power rankings work, if your bad and beat a bad team your not gonna get much acknowledgment because you havent proven anything yet

                now if we beat the chargers in a convincing fashion without them shooting themselves in the foot as much as the raiders did then yes people may start talking about us
                sigpic
                -------

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                  wh ydo you think we deserve to be in the top 10-15 we were in the bottom of the league last year

                  its just how power rankings work, if your bad and beat a bad team your not gonna get much acknowledgment because you havent proven anything yet

                  now if we beat the chargers in a convincing fashion without them shooting themselves in the foot as much as the raiders did then yes people may start talking about us
                  My bet is we smoke the Chargers and then they start talking how it would have been a different game with steroid boy in there. The whole reason they lost is just dumb luck.

                  Thats how it work with us. Look at last week there was no way we were going to pass on the raiders, best tandum in the league. Now they just suck, it's not that were good they just suck.
                  Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                    wh ydo you think we deserve to be in the top 10-15 we were in the bottom of the league last year

                    its just how power rankings work, if your bad and beat a bad team your not gonna get much acknowledgment because you havent proven anything yet

                    now if we beat the chargers in a convincing fashion without them shooting themselves in the foot as much as the raiders did then yes people may start talking about us

                    look if the Chiefs did what we did, there is no way they would be ranked below 15...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncos0707 View Post
                      My bet is we smoke the Chargers and then they start talking how it would have been a different game with steroid boy in there. The whole reason they lost is just dumb luck.

                      Thats how it work with us. Look at last week there was no way we were going to pass on the raiders, best tandum in the league. Now they just suck, it's not that were good they just suck.
                      i do believe that people give us our dues, everybody loves cutler and it seems to be unanimous that cutler is gonna break out this year. WE STILL HAVE MAJOR QUESTION MARKS??

                      after all week 1 stuff is all speculation, you dont know how teams are gonna do you can only assume and if you thought a team that destroyed us once and barely lost another time last year was gonna get blown out as easily as they did you were crazy to think that, the evidence pointed to what should have been a good game, and it could have been a completely different game if the raiders werent well . . . . the raiders

                      they blew at east 2 easy TDs that a good team would not have missed, and it had nothing to do with our D it was all the mistakes that O was making that held them back so much

                      our O did look great though i will admit that
                      sigpic
                      -------

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                        look if the Chiefs did what we did, there is no way they would be ranked below 15...
                        oh please, watching that game would be like watching 2 red headed step children fighting and both would be ranked in the bottom 5 still
                        sigpic
                        -------

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                          oh please, watching that game would be like watching 2 red headed step children fighting and both would be ranked in the bottom 5 still
                          OMG that made me laugh so hard!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                            look if the Chiefs did what we did, there is no way they would be ranked below 15...
                            sure they would.. against the raider?

                            THe Steelers were rated pretty high BEFORE playing the Texans.... did they raise because the put the beat-down on a hapless Houston team??? No.

                            But we went 7-9.. why would we be expected to be any good? We aren't. We don't deserve to be ranked high.

                            Then we beat a team that has been completely and totally ... HORRIBLE for the last 5 years.. to the point of embarrassment..... Why would that mean we are to be raised HIGHER?? It doesn't UNTIL we actually beat a team that has SOME substance to it.

                            If we beat the chargers.. we raise and the Chargers will take a big drop, because they just lost to a team that was not SUPPOSED to beat them. We were supposed to beat the Raider.

                            I don't know what the big deal is. Its not the NCAA.... the rankings are opinions and don't mean squat.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hardbodyaz View Post
                              Why has no one in the media given Denver the CORRECT reason why there was a blow out. Everyone is saying that the Raiders are just "bad"...They have the "BEST" CB tandem, a number one pick in a QB (and screw all of you who want to give him an excuse as it he is just a rookie....the boy sucks worse than any rookie QB in the league and he had a whole year to learn the system), and the top RB in this years draft. COME ON!!?? Denver is a POWER HOUSE on both sides of the ball and they can make a not so good team look like an awful team. Their play demoralized the players on the Raider team which caused all the 15 yard personal fouls. Are you telling me that OUR rookie receiver is head and shoulders above their "TOP" CB tandem....maybe he is?? Our run game was not that eye popping so that says something about there D-line and LB's. Combine that with the 2 CB's you cant tell me they are so bad, but more Denver is a POWER HOUSE that is not on anyones radar. I guess that can be good. We won because we are AWSOME...NOT because the Raiders SUCK!!

                              Shhh! Let them think that the Raiders are terrible.
                              If you love NFL stats and history
                              pro-football-reference.com
                              jt-sw.com/football

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X