Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for Eddie Royal for Rookie of the week! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Eddie Royal for Rookie of the week! (Merged)

Just posting to let you guys know there is a poll on NFL.com for Rookie of the Week. In my mind no one but Royal deserves it but the voters might not see it that way.

Heres a link. Vote and support.

http://www.nfl.com/partner/story;jse...erType=rookies
    Last edited by Javalon; 09-11-2008, 01:31 PM. Reason: Updated link

EVERY BRONCOS fAN HERE BETTER VOtE 4 EDDIE ROYAL!!

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I would LOVE to vote, but for some reason the vote thing isn't loading for me,

Comment

To have a 100 yard receiving game is impressive for anyone.

To do it as a rookie while outperforming the entire NFL receiving group in your first game?

This guys special man.

One thing I keep thinking of was something he said during training camp when he said "I want to be the best that ever played the position."

Well Eddie, You have a long way to go to catch Jerry but that is a hell of a start.
        A book I wrote

Comment

The Rookie King

Eddie was amazing last night, not because he's a rookie, but because he OWNED DeAngelo Hall!

It makes it twice as nice. I don't think he's ever got owned like that before.
          Highest Scoring team in Week 1? ON THE ROAD? IN JOKELAND? First to 41, 2008.

Comment

I just voted
            GO Broncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hall_of_Fame_27 View Post
              Eddie was amazing last night, not because he's a rookie, but because he OWNED DeAngelo Hall!

It makes it twice as nice. I don't think he's ever got owned like that before.
              you bet...Royal made D Hall look like a rookie out there. He made D Hall look silly out there...he made D Hall look stupid.

Rightfully so for that big mouth..if I recall he was talking stuff about us before we pounded them yesterday?!

sigpic

Comment

Mike Mayock just picked Royal as his choice on NFL Total Access just now as did TD

Mayock also gave the FO major props for drafting him.
                Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                  Mike Mayock just picked Royal as his choice on NFL Total Access just now as did TD

Mayock also gave the FO major props for drafting him.
                  just saw that too man....Royal is freakin awesome!!

sigpic

Comment

Royal is the toast of the NFL Network crowd! Here's Schefter on his blog

A Royal headache

Posted: September 9th, 2008 | Adam Schefter | Tags: Denver Broncos, Eddie Royal

Each summer, people ask me for fantasy sleepers. This summer, I told a half dozen people to draft Denver wide receiver Eddie Royal.

I liked him so much that in early August, I even dropped Jacksonville’s Jerry Porter from my NFL.com fantasy team to pick up the rookie from Virginia Tech.

Well, Royal played his first NFL game Monday night. He finished with 146 receiving yards, more than any other receiver in Week 1. He caught nine passes. He scored one touchdown. He schooled Raiders high-priced cornerback DeAngelo Hall. He racked up 185 all-purpose yards.

His 146 receiving yards were the most by a player in his debut since Arizona’s Anquan Boldin piled up 217 receiving yards in his first game with the Cardinals in September 2003.

Today, the people who asked me about fantasy sleepers are celebrating. And I’m mourning.

Two weeks ago, after Royal was held without a catch in a preseason game, I dropped him. Instead, I picked up Royal’s former Virginia Tech teammate, Josh Morgan, who was lighting it up in San Francisco.

Morgan didn’t catch a pass Sunday. Royal caught fire. Now his secret is out. And I’m still trying to figure out how I missed out.
                    http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/09/09/a-royal-headache/
                    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

I'm campaigning for Royal...come on guys lets get him the Rookie of the Week nomination...we can make a huge difference if we all vote for him...

sigpic

Comment

Vote for Eddie Royal for Rookie of the week!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but all of us Broncos fans got to go vote for Eddie Royal for Rookie of the week! Royal clearly diserves this honor. His states says it all in week one: 146yrs and 1 TD.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies
                        Last edited by RIP#27#29; 09-09-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I did! You can also vote for Cutler in the FedEx Air Player or whatever... but he has a little more competition in that one

Comment

Yeah I already voted for Royal earlier today

Comment

I've voted like 10 times.

Comment

Working...
                              X