Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYYBroncos
    replied
    Yea same here, I wish I could be there but I will be for the Bills game..lol..but wherever i am this sunday which will probably be work..I will BE wearing my New Retro Orange DJ WILLIAMS jersey..and rest assure i will Be rooting for the Mile High Club lol aka The DENVER BRONCOS..The suprise team in the AFC this year.. GO BRONCOS..This game could put us in a very nice position for the season..no pressure though lol..My prediction

Broncos 31-SD Chargers 23

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    We have a new sense of admiration towards our team as the new generation Bronco players are already making an impact on the field. With so many new faces as we look to the future, we the fans are excited about what we are seeing.

This is evident around these boards and the Bronco faithful in the Denver area that actually attend the games I'm sure share this sentiment.

I sure hope we can get some of that old "Mile High Spirit" back starting this Sunday.

I would also hope as we look to go 2-0 that the enthusiasm at Invesco is elevated to a feverish pitch not seen for a while now.

I still wonder if there will be some sort of tribute for Rod Smith and any of the other recent retirees?

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    I'll be making as much noise as I possibly can!

I'll be urging anyone sitting on their hands near me during the game to do the same

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Broncos fans, rock that F*****g house this Sunday.

I want to see the Dolts O=linemen unable to hear the snap count, I wanna see Phyllis Rivers callin

time-outs in confusion, I wanna see LT cry like the bee-yatch he is.

This is our House, protect it!!!

Just think about how Phyllis disrespected Jay and the Broncos last year, and most of all think about 64-6!!!
    Now thats some love!

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Broncos fans, rock that F*****g house this Sunday.

I want to see the Dolts O=linemen unable to hear the snap count, I wanna see Phyllis Rivers callin

time-outs in confusion, I wanna see LT cry like the bee-yatch he is.

This is our House, protect it!!!

Just think about how Phyllis disrespected Jay and the Broncos last year, and most of all think about 64-6!!!
    Last edited by KWHIT97; 09-11-2008, 08:30 AM. Reason: mispelling!

Leave a comment:

• MTBroncoGal
    replied
    I'm there!!! I plan on losing my voice.

Leave a comment:

• cvan87
    replied
    I'll be there

with 25 fellow Broncos fans and we will be as loud as we possibly can!!

Leave a comment:

• in.the.game
    replied
    I will definitely be sending my vocal donation to the broncos cause from across the pacific!

Leave a comment:

• LastBoyScout
    replied
    Hells Yeah!

This is the biggest game in Cutler's young career to date. The Chargers are our new rival... and if we can take care of business this weekend, we'll control our own destiny the rest of the season! With Coulston out, we'll take care of New Orleans for sure (not that I'm lookin too far ahead).

I'll be at the game in Arrowhead and hopefully Cutler will tear it up in my first game gettin to see him (I was in Iraq during last year's slaughter).

Moral of the story.... We do our thing this weekend, we'll be well on our way. All of y'all that will actually BE there... if you can speak before Wednesday, you didn't yell LOUD ENOUGH!

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    I'll be there for the Saints game!!

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by CutlersKilla006 View Post
    Im with you, I just wish I could be there
    Just make sure you rep where ever your at!

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Im with you, I just wish I could be there

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    started a topic Calling all Fans this Week!!!

Calling all Fans this Week!!!

Lets show the broncos how much we love the new team by making this the loudest game ever at INVESCO. This game will take the broncos from a pretender to a contender this year. Lets ALL make it happen by giving them the home field advantage and bring back the thunder to the stadium.

Whos with me?

Working...
X