No announcement yet.

Anyone else just MAJORLY confident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be a lot different this time with a re-tooled offensive line that was clearly better, and another true wideout in Royal to compliment Marshall to open up the passing game.

The defense is only marginally better, and special teams coverage still concerns me.

I don't expect a blow-out this time around, but, a closer game for sure.
    sigpic

In this picture, Rivers explains why he thinks he is so good.

Is that Y=LT?

Comment

Originally posted by MJCOSTEL View Post
      Our running will not win the game. Start with the passing game and being successful there will open up the running game. If we stubbornly try to establish the running game at the cost of a couple of failed drives, we will be in trouble. Come out with guns blazing.
      I think I agree with this.

We need to stick to our strengths and I think our Passing is betting than our Rushing, so come out through the air, then when that has done some damage the run will open up for the guys in the backfield... we DO NOT want to struggle early and go down by 2 TD's, we could be in real trouble then.

Overall I am fairly confident going into Sundays game, before the season I didnt give us much hope, but now I think it will be close, I hope we can edge by 3... maybe a Prater last second kick ala Elam

Comment

You guys are right in point out our o-line. It makes you feel good when then say your quarterback has enough time to order a pizza. Now don't quote me but was it Mike Ditka who said that or am I quoting one of the forum posters.

Overall, I am confident in our team as well. Remember guys we got blown out by the lions 2. Does that mean if we play them should we be worried. No I wouldn't be. Not that I'm saying we shouldn't worry about the Chargers, but we shouldn't worry as much as we are. Juss my take

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          I know it will be a harder game then the raiders but I have ALOT of confidence this week.

We are on a high and get marshall back, 1st game at home with a GREAT home opener record. They are banges up and did not look that impressive against carolina at home.

I think with cutler and the weapons we have they could be on the backfoot all night as well.

2 keys to the game.

Run the ball well early and it opens EVERYTHING up (including the bootleg)

Stop the running game, River and there passing game does'nt scare me but we CANNOT let tomlinson or sproles have big games

If you're going to the game then follow Dooms advice - GET LOUD!!!!!

I do not have alot of confidence going into this game, its easy to beat up on the raiders. The Chargers and LT are whole different monster. I dont think our run defense is very good at all. I didnt see anything in the raiders game that made me think we could stop LT. Hopefully Jay can put up enough points to keep us in the game and we can get a big stop when it matters.
          sigpic

Comment

After opening that can of whoopass on Oakland, it's easy to feel overly confident. As you pointed out, this game won't be as easy but with the injury bug hitting the Chargers, I do feel confident we will pull the W.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              After opening that can of whoopass on Oakland, it's easy to feel overly confident. As you pointed out, this game won't be as easy but with the injury bug hitting the Chargers, I do feel confident we will pull the W.
              As fans we have the luxury of being over-confident! I believe the team will not ans they probabley were reminded of the score last year every practice this week. Even if we give up a lot of points, I see us going downfield all day long. We will pass more than run in this game I think.

Also if both teams score less than 30 points I will be shocked.

Comment

Working...
              X