Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning point in Cutler's career........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vandyman53
    replied
    The TRUE TURNING POINT for Jay Cutler in his NFL career was when he was drafted by Mike Shanahan after playing for Vanderbilt.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    It would be awesome to see Cutler and Rivers meet up at the middle of the field and go at like Patrick Roy and the Detroit goalie (Osgood was it?)!!

It will never happen obviously, but a guy can dream!

Leave a comment:

• yarg27
    replied
    Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
    i actually think that this will be the turning point.

this is the game he NEEDS to show and prove.
    Definitely, I think if he does well i think that in everybody around the NFL's mind they will know hes a top 5 QB

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    Originally posted by sbutk View Post
    Actually, I think the turning point was this past offseason when his diabetes was diagnosed. ...As scary as Jay was to opposing teams last year, I feel he's going to play 10 times as well for us this year. It'd be naive to assume that all games will be as pass-happy as the last one against Oakland, but just think - project his passing yardage, and you end up with close to 5000 yards for the season. Plus, he is making smart decisions and the O-line has so far been doing a great job of affording him the protection he needs. I am excited about our chances this year - to put it mildly!

Remember, it's just one game against one of the league's worst teams. I'd be worried if we hadn't completely dismantled them but still won the game. Remember last year's last second win?

Yes this game was emotionally satisfying and very enjoyable to watch but don't go predicting things based off of it. We've got tougher competition to face in the future. San Diego and New England should be our toughest games before the bye in week 8. I'll feel much more confident if we beat San Diego by at least 14.

Leave a comment:

• sbutk
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    was last year against the chargers, when Rivers and his teammates blatantly taunted Cutler when they beat us last year. The way he turned around and ran off the field. I saw it in his eyes that he was determined to get better, and now his offseason preparation is paying off.

Actually, I think the turning point was this past offseason when his diabetes was diagnosed. ...As scary as Jay was to opposing teams last year, I feel he's going to play 10 times as well for us this year. It'd be naive to assume that all games will be as pass-happy as the last one against Oakland, but just think - project his passing yardage, and you end up with close to 5000 yards for the season. Plus, he is making smart decisions and the O-line has so far been doing a great job of affording him the protection he needs. I am excited about our chances this year - to put it mildly!

Leave a comment:

• in.the.game
    replied
    i actually think that this will be the turning point.

this is the game he NEEDS to show and prove.

Leave a comment:

• broncofanatik
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Sorry.. but that orange highlight makes him look like a baby.
    Nah he just looks pissed. I think even if he goes out and throws an int or two, he will make up for it with 3 or 4 TDs. He is determined to win this one.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
    was last year against the chargers, when Rivers and his teammates blatantly taunted Cutler when they beat us last year. The way he turned around and ran off the field. I saw it in his eyes that he was determined to get better, and now his offseason preparation is paying off.
    Sorry.. but that orange highlight makes him look like a baby.

Leave a comment:

• BR0NCOFANATIC
    started a topic Turning point in Cutler's career........

Turning point in Cutler's career........

Working...
X