No announcement yet.

Jarvis Moss Inactive AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my honest opinion on Moss...... You put a nice pretty bow and Ribbion on a Turd it is still a turd...... All the practice and playing time isnt going to make this guy even servicable....... Damn I wish that we stayed put and drafted Jon Beason
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Also Moss doesn't even have that initial quick step that is supposed to keep the lineman on their heels. I see it out of Doom and even on occasion Engelberger but Moss is always very slow off the snap.

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        Here is my honest opinion on Moss...... You put a nice pretty bow and Ribbion on a Turd it is still a turd...... All the practice and playing time isnt going to make this guy even servicable....... Damn I wish that we stayed put and drafted Jon Beason
        i posted on an earlier thread...I wonder who we would've drafted if we didn't waste our pick on Jarvis Moss?

Beason sounds pretty good....but we still had faith in WLB Ian Gold and MLB DJ Williams...so I'm not sure if that would've been the case...probably one of those safeties since both of our starting safeties were over 30 years old

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I had almost completely forgotten about him.

What a waste of a pick.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
          RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

If we didn't pick Moss, it would have been another DE or DT.. that was the need then just as its a need now

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
              i posted on an earlier thread...I wonder who we would've drafted if we didn't waste our pick on Jarvis Moss?

Beason sounds pretty good....but we still had faith in WLB Ian Gold and MLB DJ Williams...so I'm not sure if that would've been the case...probably one of those safeties since both of our starting safeties were over 30 years old
              Yeah I am looking at Beason with hindsight.... I was ok with our LB's..... I actually was hoping for either Nelson, or the saftey that went to NE... His name escapes me right now
              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

considering the horrid passrush we had yesterday we might as well have let him give it a shot
                "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  he needs to get a good look on Sunday before the Broncos can make any verdict on his future with this team
                  I think we as fans start casting the verdict before the career even starts....As for the Broncos I think they will gave him alot longer then this week especially if the team continues to win and can keep a healthy locker room and if it is as we are reading that Moss is doing everything he can to get back on the field ...We all know that Mike Shanahan will not hesitate to cut the cord with players on his team...Moss has his work cut for him and if he truly keeps on working I think he will be ok...
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I really think its too early to call him a bust or a wasted pick, but man hes making it difficult not to. I dont know how much longer I can go with saying "hes gonna step it up". He just doesnt show "it" and the coaches dont seem to have confidence in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                      I agree with mojo's quote in that thread, that Moss was hand picked by Bates for his scheme which we dont use anymore, which is why he's inactive.

If that is in fact the case, then Moss's future in Denver is not a long one.

That's a shame.
                      Yes-I agree-maybe Bates saw Jason Taylor in Moss. I have seen flashes from the guy so I hope he gets a chance to show what he has. Seems like Ekuban's flexibility is the problem with that happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X