Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos on pace to break Patriots record for most points in a season. WOW

broncos on pace to break Patriots record for most points in a season. WOW
    thats awesome, and before you say "oh its only been 2 games" remember the Patriots looked good early and stayed good all the way throuogh. Cutler is on pace for 48 td's and 5200 yds and we are on pace to have two 1000 yard WR's. Very Nice! Oh and Cutlers proved himself vs. two very good secondary's.
    More love for bronc's
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...erbrook/080916

Okay, simmer down.. we are only two weeks in, you said so yourself. For that matter.. what' TO tracking for td's this season? Royal? How many catches for marshall? I count 144 at this pace....

... way to early to start that hype.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by yarg27 View Post
      broncos on pace to break Patriots record for most points in a season. WOW
      thats awesome, and before you say "oh its only been 2 games" remember the Patriots looked good early and stayed good all the way throuogh. Cutler is on pace for 48 td's and 5200 yds and we are on pace to have two 1000 yard WR's. Very Nice! Oh and Cutlers proved himself vs. two very good secondary's.
      More love for bronc's
      http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...erbrook/080916
      Thats cool, but lets worry bout that later. At some point we will play a defense up to the challenge. i still have us around the 11-5 and 12-4 mark.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved this quote: "Coaches act like cowards mainly to avoid criticism -- how wonderful to see Shanahan not caring about that"

& we are all jumping the gun a little bit with all this perfect season, breaking the Pats record talk. Really. Cool it. Its only week 2.
        Last edited by RaiderHater9899; 09-16-2008, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I am not being cynical at all, I promise, but it is simply not going to happen.
          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Tell ya what; It takes 3 points to oficially define a trend, so if we wreck shop for another game, then I will at least lend some credibility to your statement.

But for now, it is only 2 games, so it's just not enough time to really say anything. A simple understanding of statistics would tell you that you don't have enough information to even say something like "we are on pace to".....

Comment

Won't happen. And for one simple reason.

We don't run up the score.

Many records were set simply because one coach felt he needed to throw a tantrum all season long and run up the score. We don't need to, and won't need to do that. It'll take a long time for any team to break those records without an equal amount of unsportsmanlike play.
              Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
              Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Okay, simmer down.. we are only two weeks in, you said so yourself. For that matter.. what' TO tracking for td's this season? Royal? How many catches for marshall? I count 144 at this pace....

... way to early to start that hype.
                You did your math wrong, its 270. He didnt play in the first game so hes not averaging 9 catches a game, hes averaging 18 a game lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post

Many records were set simply because one coach felt he needed to throw a tantrum all season long and run up the score. We don't need to, and won't need to do that. It'll take a long time for any team to break those records without an equal amount of unsportsmanlike play.
                  I don't know, with the way our defense is playing we might have to score 40 a game just to win.
                  Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

Comment

Originally posted by CutlersKilla006 View Post
                    You did your math wrong, its 270. He didnt play in the first game so hes not averaging 9 catches a game, hes averaging 18 a game lol.
                    You make a very valid point!
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post

If our defense keeps the way it is we will have to run up the score lol. We will be forced to to win.

Comment

We're not the same kind of jerks and a******* that Belicheat and the Patriots were.

We only run up the score on Oakland and SD, two teams we play. Any other high score will be only in games where we NEED that many points.

We'll be 11-5.
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

We are on pace for 19-0

Comment

Most importantly on that link!

Cheerleader of the Week: Erica Golding of the Broncos, who according to her team bio works as a "broadcast host," an occupation I did not know existed. Surely the aesthetic appeal and professionalism of the Broncos cheerleaders were a factor in Denver's spectacular victory! Golding reports her career goal is to host a show on the Travel Channel, which is about the places you won't be going, in the same way that cooking shows are about the food you won't be eating. The two people she would like to have dinner with are her mom and Anderson Cooper.

Comment

Haha, everyone needs to chill, only week 2 people. All this record talk, is garbage. I do think Marshall could brea TO's record if Cutler really wanted him too.

We should go all out, throw the ball a ton and try for like 40 pts a game, why not? We deserve to be taken seriously...

Comment

Working...
                              X