Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colbert Traded! (to the Seahawks) (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colbert Traded! (to the Seahawks) (Merged)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...receiver-corps

late round pick... just heard.

great news, getting rid of his cap space, and beefing up the draft!

Well that puts an end to the Colbert debate and threads

I was on the wrong side on this one thinking that he would do good as a Bronco...
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

is that why they dressed him over Jackson?
      I am a Moss lover

Comment

dude was a joke

more piss poor decisions by our FO
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
          http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...receiver-corps

late round pick... just heard.

great news, getting rid of his cap space, and beefing up the draft!
          I think we could have got more then a late round pick, The Hawks are freken desperate.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

YES! Now we can go sign a corner or a safety. Or maybe call someone up from the practice squad. Next lets get rid of Noko's useless ass.
            Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
              YES! Now we can go sign a corner or a safety. Or maybe call someone up from the practice squad. Next lets get rid of Noko's useless ass.
              If Colbert is gone, we will need another receiver on the active roster. We only have 4 without him.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                dude was a joke

more piss poor decisions by our FO
                He was brought in to add depth to an area that we had NO depth last year. Smart move.

So watching our offense the last 2 weeks do you think our FO has done a piss poor job compiling that unit?

We only have the #1 offense in the NFL as of right now, and 9 of the 11 starters were draft picks (or non signed rookies) by our FO. Will be 10 when Nalen is back in. And can be 11 if Scheff starts over Graham.

Perhaps people need to give this FO credit for once instead of always saying they screw things up.

Comment

Ha Ha some said in a thread I read last night that the hawks would want jackson back but said we should give them colbert that dude was a psycic!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

GO BRONCOS IN 2008

Comment

great!!, now D-Jax will be the four WR, idk why he wasn't active for the chargers game
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can bring barrett(sp?) up from practice squad. He's already better than manuel.

Comment

***??!!!?? We only have 4 WR's on the active roster now. I wonder what we are going to do if someone gets hurt
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Accordngs View Post
                          He was brought in to add depth to an area that we had NO depth last year. Smart move.

So watching our offense the last 2 weeks do you think our FO has done a piss poor job compiling that unit?

We only have the #1 offense in the NFL as of right now, and 9 of the 11 starters were draft picks (or non signed rookies) by our FO. Will be 10 when Nalen is back in. And can be 11 if Scheff starts over Graham.

Perhaps people need to give this FO credit for once instead of always saying they screw things up.
                          it doesnt matter, thats not the point im making here, im not saying we dont make good decisions but we also make a hell of a lot of bad one

and this is one of them, if all he was here to do was add depth he would not have signed the enormous contract that he didnt deserve whatsoever. much like how i feel about niko.
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                            ***??!!!?? We only have 4 WR's on the active roster now. I wonder what we are going to do if someone gets hurt
                            Lorne Sam?

Comment

I hope Niko is next but I don't know of any team desperate for a *cough* MLB or *cough cough* ST "ace".
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X