• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q Bandwagon thread

Ok now who wants to jump on??

I'm riding shotgun on the wagon!

anyone else?

I have always

been on the Q bandwagon. Griffin is just a jewel waiting to shine. I also thought Galloway did well also.
    Last edited by OklahomaSooners; 08-09-2004, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I like him, he had a 27 yard run and finished with 46 yards rushing and 12 receiving after the 1st quarter. Not to mention the TD run called back.

Comment

I'll jump on - he looked good. Actually, I thought the running game as a whole looked pretty good. Anderson didn't have the best day, but some of the youngsters did well. It would've been nice to see what Tatum could've done.... oh well.
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

I've been on the Q wagon since we traded Portis!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            I've been on the Q wagon since we traded Portis!
            yeah I think the board was 50/50 on Q... funny now I see everyone hoping onto Q's bandwagon...they now see what we've saw in Q in college and the game in Indy..
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Better late

then never. Like someone else said though I was mostly happy with all the backs tonight. Anderson didnt have a great day but hey its still early.

Comment

Re: Better late

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
                then never. Like someone else said though I was mostly happy with all the backs tonight. Anderson didnt have a great day but hey its still early.
                I think Anderson is still feeling the effects of his rapid weight gain last year to his rapid weight loss this year.
                Smith's First Catch
                "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

I've been with Q since the Week 16 game against Indy last year!

The guy can RUN!!!
                  Only winners get wings.

Comment

I called a spot up front on the wagon back in the week after teh draft.
                    My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

I thinks we needs to pull up some archives and have a crow feed.....
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        Agreed

Comment

LMAO..that's a lot of work but it its funny now that i haven't seen one Q bash since this game..it is early but how can you doubt him now? keep in mind he could of had more yards to the statsheet considering he had 2 10 yard runs called back..
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                            LMAO..that's a lot of work but it its funny now that i haven't seen one Q bash since this game..it is early but how can you doubt him now? keep in mind he could of had more yards to the statsheet considering he had 2 10 yard runs called back..
                            I think the Q supporters could make a list. They have had his back for a while. They have argued with anyone that had questioned Q's ability. Q guys step up and call some ppl out.

Comment

It is time for some I told you so's

Comment

Working...
                              X