Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos' Paymah sentenced to rehab

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10479461

A Denver Broncos cornerback today was ordered to six months probation and an alcohol-treatment program after being found unconscious behind the wheel of his sport-utility vehicle.
    In July, an Arapahoe County jury found Karl Paymah guilty of driving under the influence and careless driving.
    Judge Alex Bencze also sentenced Paymah to 24 hours of community service. Paymah was fined $542 by the court.
    On May 26, 2006, at about 5 a.m., Paymah was found asleep at the wheel of a Land Rover, which was still running and in gear, about 50 yards off of Arapahoe Road near South Parker Road, police said.
    Paymah, 25, chosen by the Broncos in the third round of the 2005 NFL draft, also was ordered to sit on a victim-impact panel as part of his sentence.
    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

No wonder his play is so crappy. He's a drunk.
    On a positive note he is way too young to be in this situation. Hopefully he gets it together.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

We dropped the class act, left the jack ass.

Comment

Damn..... sucks for him.
        Wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybass View Post
          We dropped the class act, left the jack ass.
          That pretty much sums it up. The yhad to have had an idea that the guy had these issues. Yet they chose to let go one of the most upstanding players we have ever had here. Get it together front office.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Well they both were pretty bad, but I still think Paymah is the worse of the two.

Comment

Man we really need some depth at Corner right now. We've only got three healthy corners and two of them are midgets.

Comment

I've always thought Paymah is better than Fox but I liked Fox.

I also think that he needs to be treated better on this board, everyones calling for his head, I am a big Jack W fan but I dont think he could do much better right now. Paymah doesnt have much experience covering 1s and 2s so give him some time.......

People also need to check themselves if they call him and idiot for this DUI. It happened 2 years ago.... none of us are perfect, he made a mistake and he seems to have learned from it.
                sigpic

Comment

Good... Maybe he can also watch a few more game films and work on his coverage skills as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post
                    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10479461

A Denver Broncos cornerback today was ordered to six months probation and an alcohol-treatment program after being found unconscious behind the wheel of his sport-utility vehicle.
                    In July, an Arapahoe County jury found Karl Paymah guilty of driving under the influence and careless driving.
                    Judge Alex Bencze also sentenced Paymah to 24 hours of community service. Paymah was fined $542 by the court.
                    On May 26, 2006, at about 5 a.m., Paymah was found asleep at the wheel of a Land Rover, which was still running and in gear, about 50 yards off of Arapahoe Road near South Parker Road, police said.
                    Paymah, 25, chosen by the Broncos in the third round of the 2005 NFL draft, also was ordered to sit on a victim-impact panel as part of his sentence.
                    (sigh)....first he gets beat by Ashley Lelie in Oakland, then Chris Chambers humiliates him...and now this...I'm missing Foxy already

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Why would Shanny trade a good guy like Foxworth but keep a guy with these kind of problems. We probably could've gotten a 7th rounder for Paymah...

Comment

Wake up smarty pants, this DUI was 2 years ago, he was just now sentenced to re hab.

I still think we need to pick up another corner though.

And everybody went against the picking up of Deltha O'Neal. I think he would have been an outstanding pickup... he looks pretty good in New England.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump
                          Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

Working...
                          X