Whos Faster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarvinWillis View Post
    champ is faster according to 40 times which were done this training camp.. BUT Game speed is a whole other thing
    Exactly, ask Jerry Rice about game speed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
      YOU can't be that simple... who responds to someone's sig quote in a thread that has nothing to do with it?
      yeah no kidding

im just a simple minded boy though
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Originally posted by stavros View Post
        They make too much money now. I think it's really hard to find a pro athlete who would do that now days. These guys are multi millionaires.....think what they've got on their minds today........middle of an intense game...D lineman on the sidelines watching his O do its thing....."man i hope they get my leer jet fixed" back then same dude........"damn i'm sore, just glad i get to play this GAME for a living instead of work for the railroad or work a mine etc....can't wait to grab a beer after the game"
        Watch the railroad comment

Comment

bush no doubt

Comment

champ may be 30 but he is one of the greatest athletes i have ever seen.

if this was rookie champ vs the current bush then no doubt champ is faster.

but since champ is older now then i can see reggie being maybe slightly faster then champ but not enough to make a difference.

i mean marvinWillis posted the 40 times and it says champ is still faster so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
              YOU can't be that simple... who responds to someone's sig quote in a thread that has nothing to do with it?
              Please panda.....where is it appropriate to comment on someone's sig??? Sorry for being SUCH an inconvenience..........
              Please relax....not all of us can be on here EVERY DAY!! GOOOOOO SHANNNYYYYY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                Watch the railroad comment
                My great grandpa...grandpa....and father are all retired railroaders......it was just banter......
                Please relax....not all of us can be on here EVERY DAY!! GOOOOOO SHANNNYYYYY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X