Worst 3-0, or best 0-3...which would you prefer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst 3-0, or best 0-3...which would you prefer

Ok, ok...the defence sux. Did I ever say they didnt?

But the question is, would you rather be the worst team that has a 3-0 record or the best team that has an 0-3 record? (thats a mostly rhetorical question)

IF we can continue to keep winning while we shore up & sort out the defence, then it's W's that keep racking up in the Win column. The year Indy won the SB they had a terrible defence too (as bad as ours or not is really irrelevant) but they nutted-up when the crucial time came.

I'm not fooling myself into thinking we couldn't be 1-2, by the hair of Plummer's chinny chin chin...but the -fact- is we're 3-0. Not a mirage, no "*" next to any of the wins...3-0, period.

I have confidence that the men with the headsets & clipboards will be able to figure out how to get our defence playing better & in the mean time KEEP RACKING UP THOSE WINS!

Better to be 3-0 with work that needs to be done, than 0-3 with a so-called solid team.

T777
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

um 3-0, is this even debatable?

Comment

I did'nt realise we were the bills?

Seriously, I think our D has to step up but we were not lucky today. This is what I posted in the gameday thread

Our D HAS to step up!!!!!!!

I would'nt say we got lucky though, I agree with Aikman that it was very harsh to call scheffler's a fumble and the D can up with the stop when it had to.

A 40+ field goal is never easy either and we had 2 mins to get into field goal range.

SD and NO are 2 very good teams in the league and we have had 2 great wins.

We have played 2 of the top O's and now play KC and TAMPA who might not be quite as good offensively.

That said our D HAS TO STEP UP!!!!!!!!!

3-0 Baby

Comment

If you're a 3-0 team how are you worst?

Comment

is this a trick question? 3-0 Helmets down
          "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

Either could go either way and have a chance to improve. Being a bad 3-0 team isn't that bad, because you have to be atleast doing something right. Even though we have our problems we could easily correct them and have a very dominate team. Now on the other hand if we were a really good team that was 0-3 because of bad luck and stupid mistakes we could still turn it around a be a very good team. The difference is being 3-0 we don't have to climb out of a hole.

Comment

we made a lot of stops today on defense. This may sound weird to most that saw the game but think about it. We didnt really suck until it came to 3rd downs. Having said that? No doubt we have no other choice than to improve or see a season that winds up with us shooting ourselves in the foot at a crucial moment. I still think we have the personel and I believe in Shannahan's ability to put the fire to Slowik if things dont improve dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post

But the question is, would you rather be the worst team that has a 3-0 record or the best team that has an 0-3 record? (thats a mostly rhetorical question)

IF we can continue to keep winning while we shore up & sort out the defence, then it's W's that keep racking up in the Win column. The year Indy won the SB they had a terrible defence too (as bad as ours or not is really irrelevant) but they nutted-up when the crucial time came.

I'm not fooling myself into thinking we couldn't be 1-2, by the hair of Plummer's chinny chin chin...but the -fact- is we're 3-0. Not a mirage, no "*" next to any of the wins...3-0, period.

I have confidence that the men with the headsets & clipboards will be able to figure out how to get our defence playing better & in the mean time KEEP RACKING UP THOSE WINS!

Better to be 3-0 with work that needs to be done, than 0-3 with a so-called solid team.

T777
                This guys is a genuis. He thinks it's better to be 3-0 rather than 0-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta110 View Post
                  If you're a 3-0 team how are you worst?
                  I think he means of all the 3-0 teams are we the worst of them. Or if we were 0-3 would we be the best 0-3 team. Still a weird question since you can't really say we are the worst 3-0 team.
                  sigpic

Comment

T777

Umm................is this a trick question????

How can it be worse to be 3-0??

Uh, i dont know about you, but when a team is 3-0.....that means the team is pritty good.
                    Anyone else agree with me??

Comment

How are the Bills not the worst 3-0 team if any team is? They barely squeaked by Oakland? Sure we barely squeaked by San Diego and New Orleans, but they both have super offenses, Oakland, not so much and we decimated them as we should.

Comment

T777
                        Exactly I'd take a win with a bad defense then a loss with a great defense

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                          How are the Bills not the worst 3-0 team if any team is? They barely squeaked by Oakland? Sure we barely squeaked by San Diego and New Orleans, but they both have super offenses, Oakland, not so much and we decimated them as we should.

Agreed. You took the thunder right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
                            Umm................is this a trick question????

How can it be worse to be 3-0??

Uh, i dont know about you, but when a team is 3-0.....that means the team is pritty good.
                            Anyone else agree with me??
                            I think everyone does.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                              This guys is a genuis. He thinks it's better to be 3-0 rather than 0-3.
                              Here ya go, genius- www.dictionary.com Reference "rhetorical"

Kthxbai
                              "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X