Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miguel_fdz92 View Post
    Exactly I'd take a win with a bad defense then a loss with a great defense

Exactly my point. Props for stating my point in about 19 less paragraphs, LOL

:-D

T777
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
      Exactly my point. Props for stating my point in about 19 less paragraphs, LOL

:-D

T777
      This thread had a point?

Comment

Originally posted by EdmcCaff87 View Post
        is this a trick question? 3-0 Helmets down
        No its a "rhetorical" question. Thats a question in witch you dont really expect or want an awnser.

Denver is not the worst 3-0 team, They are one of the better ones. At least in the middle.

Our D is weak agianst the big play offense. Saints and Chargers are Big play offenses. I think were fine.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
          This thread had a point?
          He was stating his opinions, thats the point to any thread, the other guy just stated it cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
            He was stating his opinions, thats the point to any thread, the other guy just stated it cleaner.
            Worst 3-0, or best 0-3...which would you prefer

Come on, this thread title and question is just wow. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
              Umm................is this a trick question????

How can it be worse to be 3-0??

Uh, i dont know about you, but when a team is 3-0.....that means the team is pritty good.
              Anyone else agree with me??
              Well...the Broncos did start 3-0 in 2002. That being said...I do think this season will end better than that one did.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                Worst 3-0, or best 0-3...which would you prefer

Come on, this thread title and question is just wow. lol
                Umm, Have you ever heard don't judge a book by its cover, The meaning is in the thread not the subject.

Do you know what the word rhetorical means.. BTW that's a rhetorical and ironic question ( Ironic is correctly used because of the context in how it is generally used.).

Comment

Umm, Have you ever heard don't judge a book by its cover, The meaning is in the thread not the subject.
                  I didn't see anything there either. So what's the point?

Comment

No its a "rhetorical" question. Thats a question in witch you dont really expect or want an awnser.

Denver is not the worst 3-0 team, They are one of the better ones. At least in the middle.

Our D is weak agianst the big play offense. Saints and Chargers are Big play offenses. I think were fine.
                    Don't forget to add KC and Jacksonville to the big play offenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Intense View Post
                      Don't forget to add KC and Jacksonville to the big play offenses.
                      Why exactly are you bumping a bunch of real old threads and acting like you know something? You didn't even respond in these threads until multiple games after they where finished being discussed. Is this supposed to make you look smart or something? Of course you know more about the team after they have played a few more games. Are you going to say the Saints and Chargers have horrible offenses this year? If so, your opinion on football is worthless. If not, what is your point here? You have a few extra weeks of knowledge and want to call out some people as if they are dumb for not seeing the future that you have now seen?

Lame...

Comment

Originally posted by jhns View Post
                        Why exactly are you bumping a bunch of real old threads and acting like you know something? You didn't even respond in these threads until multiple games after they where finished being discussed. Is this supposed to make you look smart or something? Of course you know more about the team after they have played a few more games. Are you going to say the Saints and Chargers have horrible offenses this year? If so, your opinion on football is worthless. If not, what is your point here? You have a few extra weeks of knowledge and want to call out some people as if they are dumb for not seeing the future that you have now seen?

Lame...
                        QQ more. All the people who thought there were some serious problems with this team were shouted out by the delusional fanboys who made nothing but excuses instead of realizing that hey, we actually do have issues. Stick your head back in the ground if you dont want to see people called out for what they say.

Comment

QQ more. All the people who thought there were some serious problems with this team were shouted out by the delusional fanboys who made nothing but excuses instead of realizing that hey, we actually do have issues. Stick your head back in the ground if you dont want to see people called out for what they say.
                          What are you like 12? You didn't call anyone out at the time of these threads you are digging up. You are far worse than any "fanboy". You wait untill far after the fact and then try to poke your head out and say you know something. Act more like a child.

Comment

What are you like 12? You didn't call anyone out at the time of these threads you are digging up. You are far worse than any "fanboy". You wait untill far after the fact and then try to poke your head out and say you know something. Act more like a child.
                            I'm sure if I did say something I would have been greeted with the same responses I'm getting now. I did however read them and made note to bring them back up for foolish clowns like yourself to see. Grow up and eat more crow.

Comment

I'm sure if I did say something I would have been greeted with the same responses I'm getting now. I did however read them and made note to bring them back up for foolish clowns like yourself to see. Grow up and eat more crow.
                              You want to show me my reply in this thread, the one I am supposed to be eating crow for? Are you kidding? You just admitted that you don't have the balls to post at the time of things happening. You would rather try calling people out multiple games later for something they had balls enough to say at the time.

Grow up and grow a pair.

Comment

You want to show me my reply in this thread, the one I am supposed to be eating crow for? Are you kidding? You just admitted that you don't have the balls to post at the time of things happening. You would rather try calling people out multiple games later for something they had balls enough to say at the time.

Grow up and grow a pair.
                                LOL, I have no problems coming in here and stating what I think, just like what I'm doing now. However, at the time I didnt want to waste my time arguing with butt hurt jokers like you.

I figured from all the crying you are doing about me calling out the blind fanboys who said "we are 3-0 nothing to worry about" you were one of them that supported that view. If not then why all the tears? Run through Denver's D. They are after all Charmin soft and should absorb up all those tears.

Comment

Working...
                                X