Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*RUMOR* John Lynch comming Back to Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *RUMOR* John Lynch comming Back to Denver?

With Lynch sightings all over the stadium, press box and owners box today, Is Lynch trying to smooth things out and make a come back in denver?

Would you be for this?

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    With Lynch sightings all over the stadium, press box and owners box today, Is Lynch trying to smooth things out and make a come back in denver?

Would you be for this?
    i'd tell him to piss off. He left us to join the Pats for an easy super bowl. but now that the pats aren't going to even get close, he's like, ah oh well, i'll go back to Denver since they're doing good.
    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
    sigpic

Comment

Only if he comes back with the same pay, the D needs some more leadership
      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Our D needs some direction right now and having a field general around would help us out greatly.

However, seeing Manuel end up matched up vs Meachem...uh, may be problematic.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I am for this. I don't see Manuel or whatever the hell his name is doing any better at pass coverage so why the hell not. I think we should run a 4-4 D, but having the weakling Bly will be the weakspot. I miss Darrent, he made that defense possible.

Comment

He lives in Denver. And Fox invited him. Nothing to go crazy about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe View Post
              Only if he comes back with the same pay, the D needs some more leadership
              Good point, i agree

Comment

After watching out starting safetys, during pre season I would have said no

NOW - After watching our safetys, I would love him back if he could accept a different role and would forgive and forget, we need a voice

I think he is trying to get into the booth tho, but I would love him here, we need someone to start gut checking this defense

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

Would you be for this?
                  Please Bring him back.

His leadership is much needed.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnElwayAce07 View Post
                    i'd tell him to piss off. He left us to join the Pats for an easy super bowl. but now that the pats aren't going to even get close, he's like, ah oh well, i'll go back to Denver since they're doing good.

Um, thats not how it went at all actually....

Comment

It's the nature of the business. He is a leader, I would take him on first/second down any day.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it either... a 1 year contract isn't going to hurt our cap or anything like that.

My only issue with him though is his speed... still we were only giving up 25 points a game last year... I can't believe it's actually worse now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
                          Our D needs some direction right now and having a field general around would help us out greatly.

However, seeing Manuel end up matched up vs Meachem...uh, may be problematic.
                          I don't think John runs down Meacham from 5 yards behind him. As bad as that play was for Manuel (trying to jump that short route), I was impressed by the fact that he did catch up with him and give our defense a chance, although I think Bush scored on a swing pass on the next play.

Comment

He wanted to go win, is that so bad? If someone offered YOU a job somewhere you hate and u had a great chance to succeed, would u not go? Anyways, he got cut so there is something to be said

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer View Post
                              He lives in Denver. And Fox invited him. Nothing to go crazy about.
                              I dont think you get invited to the owners box for an old time hand shake and drink. Something is brewing here.

Comment

Working...
                              X