• Show
Clear All

• Last night was a 'flag day'

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=409

Rod was pissed about those penalties!
    sigpic

Re: Re: Last night was a 'flag day'

Originally posted by Pixels
    Yeah, talk to Hamilton and Lepsis on those nice holding calls. I'm already worried about our offense as it is and it doesn't help make a guy feel much better when you expect a holding penality once or twice in a series, the really kills a drive.

We need to work on that.

Fundamentals.
    I'm not worried about the offense... Just give them time.
    sigpic

Comment

You know they are throwing too many flags when the fans cheer because there wasn't a flag thrown.
      Smith's First Catch
      "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

I have heard that coaches actually like an early preseason game where the team has a lot of mistakes/ missfires. Gives them a reason and amunition to really light'em up in practice for a while. Get there attention. If so, all the coaches should be feasting on Wednesday!!!

Comment

Lepsis was bound to make a few mistakes... being switched over, Hamilton I can see messing up a bit too... I'd rather see them start off now and correct it then have it be an issue later.

I did like how Champ mention that the WR pushed off of him and it wasn't called. I wondered about that myself when I saw the play.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            Lepsis was bound to make a few mistakes... being switched over, Hamilton I can see messing up a bit too... I'd rather see them start off now and correct it then have it be an issue later.

I did like how Champ mention that the WR pushed off of him and it wasn't called. I wondered about that myself when I saw the play.
            Yeah, we'll be fine.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X