Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Broncos Are #1 In.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Broncos Are #1 In.....

    The Broncos lead the league in.....LUCK??

    Seriously guys...I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all of this complaining about the Broncos and that they're just running on "luck". "They could be 2-1, they could be 1-2,......blah" The fact is THEY ARE 3-0 and anybody that wants to complain about it can cry somewhere else. If you're a Broncos fan, you should support your Denver Broncos 100% instead of complaining about every error they made.

    Yeah we got one call from Hoculi vs. San Diego....so that didn't mean they gave us the Touchdown and 2 point conversion...

    Yeah Martin Gramatica missed the field goal, but if he would've made it our offense still had 1 minute and 55 seconds to drive downfield for the game winning TD or Fieldgoal....non of those games were won by "luck"....so please just stop it.

    Let's enjoy being 3-0 and look forward to being 4-0 next week.....look at the glass half full instead of half empty


    sigpic


    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



    :cool:

  • #2
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    The Broncos lead the league in.....LUCK??

    Seriously guys...I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all of this complaining about the Broncos and that they're just running on "luck". "They could be 2-1, they could be 1-2,......blah" The fact is THEY ARE 3-0 and anybody that wants to complain about it can cry somewhere else. If you're a Broncos fan, you should support your Denver Broncos 100% instead of complaining about every error they made.

    Yeah we got one call from Hoculi vs. San Diego....so that didn't mean they gave us the Touchdown and 2 point conversion...

    Yeah Martin Gramatica missed the field goal, but if he would've made it our offense still had 1 minute and 55 seconds to drive downfield for the game winning TD or Fieldgoal....non of those games were won by "luck"....so please just stop it.

    Let's enjoy being 3-0 and look forward to being 4-0 next week.....look at the glass half full instead of half empty
    Agree 100% CP for you
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Ditto. I've had the same argument with 3 people at work today. Luck happens to good teams. Very rare for a bad team to "get lucky".

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        The Broncos lead the league in.....LUCK??

        Seriously guys...I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all of this complaining about the Broncos and that they're just running on "luck". "They could be 2-1, they could be 1-2,......blah" The fact is THEY ARE 3-0 and anybody that wants to complain about it can cry somewhere else. If you're a Broncos fan, you should support your Denver Broncos 100% instead of complaining about every error they made.

        Yeah we got one call from Hoculi vs. San Diego....so that didn't mean they gave us the Touchdown and 2 point conversion...

        Yeah Martin Gramatica missed the field goal, but if he would've made it our offense still had 1 minute and 55 seconds to drive downfield for the game winning TD or Fieldgoal....non of those games were won by "luck"....so please just stop it.

        Let's enjoy being 3-0 and look forward to being 4-0 next week.....look at the glass half full instead of half empty
        exactly the fact is that were 3-0 nothing less, and a win is a win no matter how we get them and i believe, if u ask any NFL coach or player or fan if they would take a win however they can get em (besides cheating and things alike) i garuantee you they will say yes in a heartbeat, nice post lynch

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
          Ditto. I've had the same argument with 3 people at work today. Luck happens to good teams. Very rare for a bad team to "get lucky".
          exactly...wow...I thought people were going to bash me verbally instead of agree with me lol


          sigpic


          FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



          :cool:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            exactly...wow...I thought people were going to bash me verbally instead of agree with me lol
            No-I think most fans know you have to make your luck and we have certainly been on the other end of these things. And it will likely even out by the end of the season. I almost hate to bring it up but we do seem to be very healthy this year which happened in our championship years. Maybe more preparation than good luck.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cloud of dust View Post
              No-I think most fans know you have to make your luck and we have certainly been on the other end of these things. And it will likely even out by the end of the season. I almost hate to bring it up but we do seem to be very healthy this year which happened in our championship years. Maybe more preparation than good luck.
              it's great that everybody's healthy...and if there's something you can "blame" our success on, it's that


              sigpic


              FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



              :cool:

              Comment


              • #8
                [QUOTE=miguel_fdz92;2338685]if u ask any NFL coach or player or fan if they would take a win however they can get em (besides cheating and things alike)

                I am assuming you are not including the Patriots?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yesterday is because we wore the orange jersey.

                  Last week was because we are Jesus/Allah/Buddha's favorite team.

                  Seriously.

                  sigpic

                  TZ

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    we are 3-0 but we still get no respect and you all wonder why.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bigplayshay84 View Post
                      we are 3-0 but we still get no respect and you all wonder why.
                      Even the Broncos own fans aren't respecting them


                      sigpic


                      FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                      :cool:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                        The Broncos lead the league in.....LUCK??

                        Seriously guys...I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all of this complaining about the Broncos and that they're just running on "luck". "They could be 2-1, they could be 1-2,......blah" The fact is THEY ARE 3-0 and anybody that wants to complain about it can cry somewhere else. If you're a Broncos fan, you should support your Denver Broncos 100% instead of complaining about every error they made.

                        Yeah we got one call from Hoculi vs. San Diego....so that didn't mean they gave us the Touchdown and 2 point conversion...

                        Yeah Martin Gramatica missed the field goal, but if he would've made it our offense still had 1 minute and 55 seconds to drive downfield for the game winning TD or Fieldgoal....non of those games were won by "luck"....so please just stop it.

                        Let's enjoy being 3-0 and look forward to being 4-0 next week.....look at the glass half full instead of half empty
                        i agree with your statement of being happy with 3-0 but should we just be statisfied with 3-0 or strive for better?
                        we all know this team can play alot better and that's scary and that what most of us want for this team to be more complete when they compete and it's obvious that they are not complete.
                        That the broncos are 3-0 despite showing some major flaws is good for us and will help this team to get better.
                        Lets not rest on our laurels and be just satisfied with 3-0, strive for better.
                        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bklynbronco View Post
                          i agree with your statement of being happy with 3-0 but should we just be statisfied with 3-0 or strive for better?
                          we all know this team can play alot better and that's scary and that what most of us want for this team to be more complete when they compete and it's obvious that they are not complete.
                          That the broncos are 3-0 despite showing some major flaws is good for us and will help this team to get better.
                          Lets not rest on our laurels and be just satisfied with 3-0, strive for better.
                          most definately we need to improve.

                          I'm just tired of hearing people complaining and trying to take the glory of being 3-0 away, and it's pissing me off.


                          sigpic


                          FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                          :cool:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't you know? It's never good enough for our fan base. Even if we go undefeated and win the SB there will still be a handful of Broncos fans saying we didn't play well, or we don't have a good team.

                            I will admit that our defense needs work. We have a long season ahead of us to make those improvements. They have shown that they can step up when it matters. Now it's just a matter of consistency.

                            The negative garbage wont stop as long as we keep allowing other teams to stay in the game and keep it close. When we can start blowing out teams on both sides of the ball maybe then people will shut up and stop whining.

                            I can't wait for that day.
                            Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It doesnt matter how many posts there are saying that we wouldve lost this or that game. The front office of the Denver Broncos probably doesnt pay much attention to this bored so all your posts bashing your teams defense does no good. Im really truly sorry but It doesnt. I found it so funny when broncos fans were making threads I SEE US STARTING 0-3.. Lol you guys are the worst fans every... I believe the broncos will go 16-0 Not cuz their great.. But because everytime they go out on that field I hope for them to win. NOT LOSE.

                              Anyways.. Nice thread and I agree with your thoughts 100 %
                              sigpic
                              Props to Charger$ for the sig

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X