Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time make Champ and Bly earn there money!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time make Champ and Bly earn there money!!!!

Can't help but watch all these other teams do all this blitzing and there corners hold up pretty good. We need to blitz more and let Champ and Bly hold there own. Doesnt make since to pay these corners all this money for nothing. Let them earn there pay. Leave them on an Island and lets bring the pressure.
    Go Hard or Go Home

I agree, we need to get pressure. We cant just let the qb have 10 seconds to decide where to throw to ball on every play. Bring the heat!
    sigpic

Comment

have you seen what happens when we leave champ and bly in single coverage?

bring 4, not 3, and you will have more pressure
      sigpic

Comment

In related news, the Eagles had 9 sacks on Pitt last week. Not coincidentally, they blitzed on 50% of passing downs. Take note Slowik!

Comment

I agree. We are supposed to have the best corner duo in the NFL but they seem to ge burned alot! Also we don't have the personnel that Philly has. Better to be cautious, the D line needs to make some plays.

Comment

I think we've proved that we can't sit back and wait for picks...though we are playing a bad QB this week, so maybe. But yeah, let's blitz. The Eagles did it so well...and against a team who should be ready, since Pit does the same usually.

Comment

We're winning without selling out and showing too much aggressiveness. Let the offense dominate like it has. We know they're going to put up points so there's no reason to show what we got... YET.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                We're winning without selling out and showing too much aggressiveness. Let the offense dominate like it has. We know they're going to put up points so there's no reason to show what we got... YET.
                That's what you say now..

Comment

I wouldn't mind just sitting back if we were getting interceptions, but were not. Green bay corners are way more aggressive compared to ours. I watched Charles Woodson do a pretty good job against Terrell Owens last week. He pretty much shutdown him down using,pretty much, a press coverage.
                  Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                    That's what you say now..
                    I have and will always support the team.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                      I have and will always support the team.
                      Thats what you say now.....

jk I just thought it was funny when he said that with no content to support it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                        Thats what you say now.....

jk I just thought it was funny when he said that with no content to support it.
                        Exactly, right.

Like this dude knows me or something. Morons.

Comment

I think we can send (5) all 4 linemen and a LB on every passing play.

You still have 6 in coverage. The most you will see is a 5 WR set. So you can keep a safety for deep help and run man underneath or you can just run your zone with the 2 Lbs over the middle Corners watch the flats and the 2 safeties play deep halves.
                          sigpic

Comment

Never thought I'd have to say that Champ needs to improve.. is he losing a step??? Love the guy.

Would be nice if both had one pick a piece Sunday!

Comment

Champ has lost a step or two ( I mean, he is 30 now, go figure ) but I think this is why we're gonna see more of a hybrid 4-3 3-4 defense in the coming weeks. Like I said before, we don't have the personnel for a base 3-4, but if this is done right on passing downs which means putting Dumervil and Moss as the edge rushers, and DJ and Boss as the ILB, we could be getting off the field on 3rd downs more or Champ and Dre could see alot more forced balls coming their way and intercepted. Don't be surprised if you see that this Sunday
                              Co-founders of the

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X