8 And 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 And 8

After watching the Broncos brilliant wide receivers drop several passes I have come to the conclusion that Mike has a mediocre squad for 2004. The offense line looked awful. Jake looked awfull, and Mauck is the second coming of Griese. You have to love a quarterback that has third and eighteen and throws a three yard pass. Every year since Elway has retired the Broncos have had a mediocre team. This year will be no different. The defense has improved but it's not the 85 Bears. The offense has zero weapons. I hope I am wrong but history tells me this team will be middle of the pack team. In closing stop talking about Mauck. He was mediocre at LSU and he likes to throw three yard passes on third and ten.

You're a Broncs fan?

You should delete this thread. It was the first preseason game OF THE PRESEASON!!! Come regular season, re-post if you still feel this way.

Comment

Already giving up after 1 PRESEASON game??? I hope your not a Broncos fan!!

Comment

Yes, give it up, the seasons over

Someone lock or delete this post please.
        Only winners get wings.

Comment

Re: 8 And 8

Originally posted by eightandeight
          After watching the Broncos brilliant wide receivers drop several passes I have come to the conclusion that Mike has a mediocre squad for 2004. The offense line looked awful. Jake looked awfull, and Mauck is the second coming of Griese. You have to love a quarterback that has third and eighteen and throws a three yard pass. Every year since Elway has retired the Broncos have had a mediocre team. This year will be no different. The defense has improved but it's not the 85 Bears. The offense has zero weapons. I hope I am wrong but history tells me this team will be middle of the pack team. In closing stop talking about Mauck. He was mediocre at LSU and he likes to throw three yard passes on third and ten.

pull up your panties
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Well, these other fans have nicely covered my thoughts. But I have to say this was a great first post for you. Pretty much ruined any chance of credibility. Love the optimism by the way.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I would question anyone who is named what they think their team's record will be.

Also, I don't follow your conclusion to this "8-8" season. The Broncos WRs plenty of times were open, but couldn't catch for beans and many times the QBs throws were off. If anything that could be brought on by many of these guys thinking too much because they have jobs on the line.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
              The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Last year the cardnials went 4-0 in the preseason, 4-12 regular season.......patriots went 4-0 in the preseason and won the superbowl........what does this mean? nothing, and the pre season means nothing too. any idiot that thinks he can guess how a teams record is gonna look after 1 preseason game is somebody that had too many wedgies inflicted on him in junior high school. comeback here after 8 regular season games and then you can tell better how a teams gonna finish.
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

eightandeight reminds me of guys that go in to chat rooms pretending they're lesbians looking to hook up with other girls. What they don't realize is that they're having cyber sex with other guys doing the same thing.

eightandeight is not a Broncos fan.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Re: 8 And 8

Originally posted by eightandeight
                    Oh God! Sell the team!!

retard

Comment

Man listen... Great part of the game just Backups played... U cant Judge the team just with 1 preseason game....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                        Well, these other fans have nicely covered my thoughts. But I have to say this was a great first post for you. Pretty much ruined any chance of credibility. Love the optimism by the way.

yea chances are he thought he was making a great post and we'd all luv his fresh view, i bet he wont post again

(( oh the shame of being thought a idiot and at the first post proving it)
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                        X