Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs Should Expect a Heavy Dose of Young & Hall!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Should Expect a Heavy Dose of Young & Hall!!!

The Chiefs are ranked 31st in the league at stopping the run...and there pass defense is slightly better than their run defense. All of us Broncos fans should expect either Hall or Young or maybe BOTH to top 100 yards rushing against the Chiefs....

and Kansas City will look to run Larry Johnson up our throat. If we stop Larry Johnson and keep our 10th ranked Running game going...we can chalk up a W

What do you guys think about that???

oK.. fess up. This is getlynched47, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      oK.. fess up. This is getlynched47, isn't it?
      no this is not lynched....I've been here for a few months but don't post very often. why would you ask me that? because I believe some things he says?

Comment

Let's have Cutler throw for 500+ yards, 3 tds; with Marshall catching 21 throws to break the single game reception record for 200 yards and 2 TDs and Royal catching 13 for 160 yards and 1 TD! Young gets 125 yards, Hall 110, and Pittman gets 40 with 2 TDs! Eddie Royal gets 1 PR for a TD! Then I'll be happy.
        sigpic
        Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie Man View Post
          Let's have Cutler throw for 500+ yards, 3 tds; with Marshall catching 21 throws to break the single game reception record for 200 yards and 2 TDs and Royal catching 13 for 160 yards and 1 TD! Young gets 125 yards, Hall 110, and Pittman gets 40 with 2 TDs! Eddie Royal gets 1 PR for a TD! Then I'll be happy.
          that sounds good to me bowie

gosh, i would be happy with that every single week

against the cheifs, anything is possible

Comment

Eddie Royal gets 1 PR for a TD!
            I forgot to mention that at this point I faint from the shock that our special teams scored.
            sigpic
            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

I forgot to mention that at this point I faint from the shock that our special teams scored.
              i want to see a kickoff return for a touchdown..it seems that the past 3 years the Broncso are the only team that hasnt got one of those

Comment

selvin deserves a 100 yard game...thats all I want to see, and if he gets 20 carries in a game, i can almost guarentee he'll get 100 in any game...I WANT MORE SELVIN YOUNG!!!!! Anyone averaging just under 7 yard a carries needs to get the ball more than 10 times agame

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post
                  selvin deserves a 100 yard game...thats all I want to see, and if he gets 20 carries in a game, i can almost guarentee he'll get 100 in any game...I WANT MORE SELVIN YOUNG!!!!! Anyone averaging just under 7 yard a carries needs to get the ball more than 10 times agame
                  i agree with you...i want to see us do some hard nosed runing the football on sunday so we rack up the rushing yards

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
                    no this is not lynched....I've been here for a few months but don't post very often. why would you ask me that? because I believe some things he says?
                    It's because you're posting so dang many threads!

Comment

i agree with you...i want to see us do some hard nosed runing the football on sunday so we rack up the rushing yards

thanks, glad someone else feels that way. I understand the whole "keeping their bodies from taking beating" thing, but if you watch on most of selvins carries, he's only touched by 1 guy and it usually a trip up and hes only 1 contact away from breaking and taking it to the endzone. I just want to see more of him. Cutler, we all knew he was going to have breakout year, same for marshal, now i want selvin to get a chance to be talked about by espn,nfl network, sportscenter, etc. as being one of the best runningbacks in the league. IMO, hes top 10 easliy, but hes not really had a chance to show it, give him 20 carries(which most feature backs get close to 30) and he'll be top 5 and have people raving about him....They always talk about our offensive players, and then say "and their rushing attack is great"..I want to hear "how about the undrafter free agent out of texas! Selvin is just tearing it up"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
                        It's because you're posting so dang many threads!
                        what does me posting 3 threads have to do with that lynch guy? Does he do the same? i doubt it because i havent seen one thread for him for a while

Comment

Dude, are you really Getlynched47?

Funny stuff
                          You had me fooled for a little bit. :nono:

Comment

what does me posting 3 threads have to do with that lynch guy? Does he do the same? i doubt it because i havent seen one thread for him for a while
                            Probably because he's banned.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                              Dude, are you really Getlynched47?

Funny stuff
                              You had me fooled for a little bit. :nono:
                              no jaycutler4mvp...i am not..

sorry to disappoint you

Comment

Working...
                              X