*Predict The Broncos Pro Bowlers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
    simple question guys...i know i've been posting a few threads today and i'm sorry if it's bothering some people.

the question:

which broncos players do you think have the best shot at making the pro bowl this year?
    From Offense I will say:

Cutler
    Marshall
    Scheffler if he keep it up
    1-2 OL

Defense:

If anyone makes it I think Champ will and possibly DJ Williams
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
      From Offense I will say:

Cutler
      Marshall
      Scheffler if he keep it up
      1-2 OL

Defense:

If anyone makes it I think Champ will and possibly DJ Williams
      yeah if Clady can keep it up...i see him going his rookie year

cutler and marshall better make it!! i'll be very disappointed if they dont

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        New thread!!
        Dude you say this way too much!

"New thread!" probably counts toward half your 13,000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
          Dude you say this way too much!

"New thread!" probably counts toward half your 13,000 posts.
          Let's get real here....

Do I say it too much overall, or do you see it too much due to your threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai View Post
            Cutty, Marsh Man, & Mastermind callin the plays

If loosing your helmet is a stat, then count Nate Webster in too
            If loosing your helmet is a stat, Webster will be inducted to the HOF.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
              If loosing your helmet is a stat, Webster will be inducted to the HOF.
              first ballot

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai View Post
                Cutty, Marsh Man, & Mastermind callin the plays

:
                If that happens, we lost in the AFC championship game. I'd prefer to not to have to go through that heartbreak later this season. Early predictions based on 3 games, Cutler and Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by Who'sTheMaster View Post
                  If that happens, we lost in the AFC championship game. I'd prefer to not to have to go through that heartbreak later this season. Early predictions based on 3 games, Cutler and Marshall.
                  forget about that. Shanny is makin some damn good calls for the leauges best offense right about now, and if he keeps it up, why not send him to HI??

on another note, I saw your hiero sig....im goin to the show tomorrow nite in seattle lol
                  Last edited by Anikai; 09-26-2008, 08:45 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

we dont want shanahan going to the pro bowl, because that means we would be the losers of the AFC championship game (loser of AFC/NFC Championship game coaches pro bowl team)

Comment

1) Cutler - hes going to be the best QB in the league this year, watch.

2) Marshall - Best WR in the league this year...watch.

3) Clady - Someones gotta give the above two time.

4) Royal - He'll be double digit TDs by the end of the year

5) Champ - he's the best in the league and theres no reason he wont go.

6) DJ Williams - Playing out of his mind. He'll be top 3 in tackles.

Throw in Prater and you have 7 Pro Bowlers jerseys to buy next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
                        we dont want shanahan going to the pro bowl, because that means we would be the losers of the AFC championship game (loser of AFC/NFC Championship game coaches pro bowl team)
                        oh i guess you learn something everyday
                        sigpic

Comment

Most likely pro bowlers.......do you mean predict which Broncos are most likely to become professional bowlers????

Okay...seriously.....

Jay Cutler - highly likely
                          Brandon Marshall - highly likely
                          Champ Bailey - likely (the name is mightier than the stats)
                          DJ Williams - possibly (especially if he keeps getting all those tackles!!!)
                          Ryan Clady - possibly (if the O stays explosive, at least one of our oline will be considered. However, rookie lineman have to be outstanding!!)
                          Elvis Dumervil - unlikely (unless he gets a few sacks on Sunday and becomes a "presence" again. It's only game 4)

Comment

Jarvis Moss
                            Tim Crowder
                            Clifford Russell

Comment

Originally posted by IDI I3R0NC0 IBI View Post
                              Jarvis Moss
                              Tim Crowder
                              Clifford Russell
                              On madden right?

Comment

Cutler
                                Marshall

I think the AFC quarterback race will end up Cutler, Roethlisberger and Manning. When Manning starts putting up more TDs, the media will explode with happiness and nonstop coverage and he'll edge out Rivers, who I think will slow down eventually.

Marshall is just a monster. No way he stops what he's doing. He's too good, our QB is too good and our line is playing too well. It's the reason why Harrison and/or Wayne couldn't stop putting up monster numbers in Indy, etc. When it becomes less about a good WR and more about a good WR in a system that makes it easier to succeed than fail, you've got a Pro Bowl player.

Clady's an offensive lineman. He doesn't have enough press yet and frankly, it's a popularity contest like it or not. It's not on par with the NBA in that sense but it still is a popularity contest. Clady's just not popular enough yet. That's why the same guys go over and over and someone like Ogden goes even long after he's past his prime. We'll probably see some Patslinemen, Colts guys, Steelers guys, maybe Thomas in Cleveland if they pick up some wins. Clady needs more hype.

DJ Williams should go, but won't. He's next to Champ as our best defensive player and I think right up there with Al Wilson. Call me crazy but he's just a beast even beyond what I think some people here know. But he's not popular neough.

It sucks but we're Broncos. That's just how it goes. If we were the Dallas Broncos we'd have about 8-9 guys going.
                                Last edited by NinjaPirateFunk; 09-27-2008, 01:25 AM.
                                Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                                Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                                X