• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
    To early
    to early?

90% of this forum seems to be based on stuff that's too early lol, or "what if's"

This is one of the more interesting threads amongst all the drivel recently.

My picks at this point (based on semi-reality rather than being a homer)

Jay Cutler
    Brandon Marshall
    Ben Hamilton
    DJ Williams
    Champ Bailey

Leave a comment:

• toxicdonut
    replied
    Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    Based on the first three games, Jay, Brandon and DJ. Based on my opinion, the same three, Jay, Brandon and DJ, along with Eddie Royal and Ryan Clady.
    Other than the td/conversion combo, Royal has been invisible the past 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Letdamansmoke
    replied
    Clady
    Cutler
    Marshall

Leave a comment:

• NinjaPirateFunk
    replied
    Originally posted by KozmicKlown View Post
    Steelers? Okay.

Let's send some people that give up 8 sacks. Sounds like a plan.
    It's sad but not many voters will remember that if they keep running all over teams and Roethlisberger plays well.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    jay cutler
    brandon marshall
    d.j. williams
    champ bailey
    matt prater???(i'm crossing my fingers that he gets a chance at a close to 70 yarder at somepoint. as far as consistency goes he looks decent so far...)

Leave a comment:

• rbk_bronco
    replied
    Jay Cutler
    Ryan Clady
    Brandon Marshall
    D.J Williams
    Perhaps Champ...

Leave a comment:

• KozmicKlown
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post
    Cutler
    Marshall

I think the AFC quarterback race will end up Cutler, Roethlisberger and Manning. When Manning starts putting up more TDs, the media will explode with happiness and nonstop coverage and he'll edge out Rivers, who I think will slow down eventually.

Marshall is just a monster. No way he stops what he's doing. He's too good, our QB is too good and our line is playing too well. It's the reason why Harrison and/or Wayne couldn't stop putting up monster numbers in Indy, etc. When it becomes less about a good WR and more about a good WR in a system that makes it easier to succeed than fail, you've got a Pro Bowl player.

Clady's an offensive lineman. He doesn't have enough press yet and frankly, it's a popularity contest like it or not. It's not on par with the NBA in that sense but it still is a popularity contest. Clady's just not popular enough yet. That's why the same guys go over and over and someone like Ogden goes even long after he's past his prime. We'll probably see some Patslinemen, Colts guys, Steelers guys, maybe Thomas in Cleveland if they pick up some wins. Clady needs more hype.

DJ Williams should go, but won't. He's next to Champ as our best defensive player and I think right up there with Al Wilson. Call me crazy but he's just a beast even beyond what I think some people here know. But he's not popular neough.

It sucks but we're Broncos. That's just how it goes. If we were the Dallas Broncos we'd have about 8-9 guys going.

Steelers? Okay.

Let's send some people that give up 8 sacks. Sounds like a plan.

Leave a comment:

• I_Only_Like_Jay
    replied
    Based on the first three games, Jay, Brandon and DJ. Based on my opinion, the same three, Jay, Brandon and DJ, along with Eddie Royal and Ryan Clady.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Folks...we will get what we deserve. We only deserve "up to" about 5 based on what I see, so lets not worry about other teams' representation. If you win...they (selecters) will come.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Jay Cutler
    Brandon Marshall
    Ryan Clady
    DJ Williams
    Champ Bailey

Bailey damn sure hasn't earned it yet, he'll get there mostly on name recognition, Cutler and Marshall continue to rack up stats, Clady turns dominate at LT and gets in as an alternate, DJ blows up.

on a 13-3 team you would think we'd get more, but who do we think we are, the Cowboys!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaPirateFunk
    replied
    Cutler
    Marshall

I think the AFC quarterback race will end up Cutler, Roethlisberger and Manning. When Manning starts putting up more TDs, the media will explode with happiness and nonstop coverage and he'll edge out Rivers, who I think will slow down eventually.

Marshall is just a monster. No way he stops what he's doing. He's too good, our QB is too good and our line is playing too well. It's the reason why Harrison and/or Wayne couldn't stop putting up monster numbers in Indy, etc. When it becomes less about a good WR and more about a good WR in a system that makes it easier to succeed than fail, you've got a Pro Bowl player.

Clady's an offensive lineman. He doesn't have enough press yet and frankly, it's a popularity contest like it or not. It's not on par with the NBA in that sense but it still is a popularity contest. Clady's just not popular enough yet. That's why the same guys go over and over and someone like Ogden goes even long after he's past his prime. We'll probably see some Patslinemen, Colts guys, Steelers guys, maybe Thomas in Cleveland if they pick up some wins. Clady needs more hype.

DJ Williams should go, but won't. He's next to Champ as our best defensive player and I think right up there with Al Wilson. Call me crazy but he's just a beast even beyond what I think some people here know. But he's not popular neough.

It sucks but we're Broncos. That's just how it goes. If we were the Dallas Broncos we'd have about 8-9 guys going.
    Last edited by NinjaPirateFunk; 09-27-2008, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Senses Fail
    replied
    Originally posted by IDI I3R0NC0 IBI View Post
    Jarvis Moss
    Tim Crowder
    Clifford Russell
    On madden right?

Leave a comment:

• IDI I3R0NC0 IBI
    replied
    Jarvis Moss
    Tim Crowder
    Clifford Russell

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Most likely pro bowlers.......do you mean predict which Broncos are most likely to become professional bowlers????

Okay...seriously.....

Jay Cutler - highly likely
    Brandon Marshall - highly likely
    Champ Bailey - likely (the name is mightier than the stats)
    DJ Williams - possibly (especially if he keeps getting all those tackles!!!)
    Ryan Clady - possibly (if the O stays explosive, at least one of our oline will be considered. However, rookie lineman have to be outstanding!!)
    Elvis Dumervil - unlikely (unless he gets a few sacks on Sunday and becomes a "presence" again. It's only game 4)

Leave a comment:

• Anikai
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
    we dont want shanahan going to the pro bowl, because that means we would be the losers of the AFC championship game (loser of AFC/NFC Championship game coaches pro bowl team)
    oh i guess you learn something everyday

Leave a comment:

Working...
X