Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mx_stiles13
    replied
    Reports were Peyton Hillis has the best hands.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    My vote would be Allstate.

Leave a comment:

• broncos0707
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigplayshay84 View Post
    Marshall has way better hands. He catches balls that shouldn't be caught. Like with a defender is in his face and he is catching the ball behind the guys helmet. His hands are bigger, stronger, and softer than Stokely's.

Stokely is clutch though i will give him that, but my vote is on brandon marshall.

don't forget he has to face double coverages, and getting open enough to even make some of the catches he does is a remarkable feat in itself.:paper:
    Marshall is the biggest threat hands down, but Royal catches everything thrown his way.

Leave a comment:

• Bigplayshay84
    replied
    Marshall has way better hands. He catches balls that shouldn't be caught. Like with a defender is in his face and he is catching the ball behind the guys helmet. His hands are bigger, stronger, and softer than Stokely's.

Stokely is clutch though i will give him that, but my vote is on brandon marshall.

don't forget he has to face double coverages, and getting open enough to even make some of the catches he does is a remarkable feat in itself.:paper:

Leave a comment:

• Senses Fail
    replied
    Originally posted by djwinter View Post
    I would say it is close between Scheffler and Stockley. The problem with Scheffler is that he hasn't improved his blocking enough to be on the field consistently. He has incredibly good hands though.

If your talking about making the spectacular catches then Marshall or Royal get the edge.
    I chose Marshall... against NO Cutler threw a lot of balls that should of been swatted, but Bmarsh found ways to catch them. Stokley has great hands, very clutch at catching balls on 3rd down, but I had to go with Bmarsh. :2cents:

Leave a comment:

• djwinter
    replied
    I would say it is close between Scheffler and Stockley. The problem with Scheffler is that he hasn't improved his blocking enough to be on the field consistently. He has incredibly good hands though.

If your talking about making the spectacular catches then Marshall or Royal get the edge.

Leave a comment:

• knoxman36and2
    replied
    I voted Stokely as well simply because the middle routes he runs are some of the toughest to hang onto the football as your getting hammered by a LB or Safety.

Leave a comment:

• Scheyjosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
    Stokely catches everything, and he goes over the middle all the time
    ah, that is true

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I voted for Stokley. We owe him a lot of tough 3rd down conversions.

Leave a comment:

• Shutdown
    replied
    Stokely catches everything, and he goes over the middle all the time

Leave a comment:

• Scheyjosh
    started a poll Who do you think has better hands?

Who do you think has better hands?

Tony Scheffler
    7.69%
    Brandon Marshall
    41.03%
    Eddie Royal
    17.95%
    Brandon Stokley
    33.33%
    Out of all of our receivers? I think it comes down to Marshall or Royal. It seems like we love giving royal those crazy throws, but then again marshall catches crazy throws while double covered. So who do you think has the better hands??

For me I think it's royal
Working...
X