X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Pins, Hello Elvis Dumervil

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...-center-stage/

No more pins

Elvis Dumervil has missed out on some sack opportunities this season because he couldn't wrap up due to pins in his dislocated right pinkie.

Quarterbacks beware: Those pins are now gone. He got them removed Tuesday and already feels like a different pass rusher.

"It feels way better," Dumervil said.

here come the sacks

bump ....this is important info dudes

Comment

Hopefully he can pull down some QB's against the horrid pass protection that the Chiefs have.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Hopefully he can pull down some QB's against the horrid pass protection that the Chiefs have.
        i hope he causes pressure on the quarter back so we can pick up som interceptions!! we havent had one this year yet

Comment

champ picked off rivers

Comment

Originally posted by JAT View Post
            champ picked off rivers
            that was a technical INT...not a real one

it wouldve been overturned if our replay system was working when they reviewed it

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post

it wouldve been overturned if our replay system was working when they reviewed it
              really?? cause d hall had the same circumstance and the replay was working and they reviewed it and they still gave him the int

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                really?? cause d hall had the same circumstance and the replay was working and they reviewed it and they still gave him the int
                because it was inconclusive evidence to overturn the call

as far as with champ...even the tv guys showed the replay with chris chambers elbow down with the ball still in his possession...clear as day.

so yes it would have been overturned..and that wouldve taken away champs technical pick

Comment

because it was inconclusive evidence to overturn the call

as far as with champ...even the tv guys showed the replay with chris chambers elbow down with the ball still in his possession...clear as day.

so yes it would have been overturned..and that wouldve taken away champs technical pick
                  i never saw any replays with the ball clearly in the chambers hands while his elbow was down ... they both had possesion just like the d hall play they were the exact 2 plays trust me

Comment

Actually, the NFL official office said that call would have stood.
                    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

No, the League reviewed it and said it wouldn't have been overturned.

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                      Actually, the NFL official office said that call would have stood.
                      Doh, beat me to it.

Comment

brandon carr and brandon flowers (both rookies) started at CB last week when KC was at Atlanta
                        i bet you feel stupid

rightfully so
                        i proved you wrong and you dont want to reply because of that
                        i win }

i bet u feel stupid now

Comment

Elvis Dumervil is overrated. He doesn't get a good pass rush against good teams or even decent teams for that matter. He won't help much

Comment

Not according to the league

So go back and watch more football.
                            :logo:
                            :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                            Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                            Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                            Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Elvis Dumervil is overrated. He doesn't get a good pass rush against good teams or even decent teams for that matter. He won't help much
                              yeah elvis gets his sacks here and there but hes not an elite pass rusher ...the elite get pressure mostly every play if not every play

Comment

Working...
                              X