X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverSpark View Post
    Umm...

Murder and DUI are a tad bit different.
    Was the Juice convicted? No soup for you.

And thanks for correcting me - One difference between Marshall and Simpson is that of the two only Marshall has been convicted of a crime.

(Just to be clear, I think OJ is a murderous P.O.S. and a much worse human being than B Marsh).

Comment

Marshall a class act? Rod Smith was a class act.

I wish the best for Marshall. I hope he stays on the straight and narrow and continues developing into an elite player that will be productive for us years into the future.

I dont know about him though. I am afraid he will go diva on us eventually, and that could happen anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
        Was the Juice convicted? No soup for you.

And thanks for correcting me - One difference between Marshall and Simpson is that of the two only Marshall has been convicted of a crime.

(Just to be clear, I think OJ is a murderous P.O.S. and a much worse human being than B Marsh).
        You're right. Stupid felon on our team. Why he isn't in prison is just beyond me. Marshall, that dumb, non-class act needs to get out of here, before he infects Cutler with his villainous attitude.

CURSE YOU MARSHALL!!!
        Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!!

Team Tebow #16

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
          A class act is someone who you'd be proud to have marry your daughter. I wouldn't want Brandon Marshall anywhere near my daughter.
          I would let Brandon Marshall marry my daughter any day of the weak

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty View Post
            I would let Brandon Marshall marry my daughter any day of the weak
            Hopefully he wouldn't punch her in the mouth and eye (allegedly) too; slap her, throw her to the ground, and cut her forehead by throwing a remote at her (allegedly) too; and terrify both her and a taxi driver by blocking a taxi's path by pounding on the windows.

Comment

Working...
            X