No announcement yet.

Champ Bailey, the greatest corner back in the league who doesn't cover #1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iasked that same ? for 4 weeks now. and its ovious he doesnt get thrown to because he never covers the primari reciever exept when he covered chambers and aloud him to catch a bomb for a TD. Now heres another ? is he that good or just overe rated. because J William can do what he does against a second reciever and JW is a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      So Slowik was telling him to stay on the left side of the field every play since we brought him in here even though Slowik wasn't a DC until this year?
      You do realize that Slowik was an assistant under Larry Coyer. They run the same type of scheme which has the corners stay on the same side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
        Man.. every time I would point and say "uh oh.. 26 on Bowe again, they are going to throw to bowe." Rarely was I wrong. It was a perfect match-up for them and they were going hard at it. I don't see why we didn't have more safety help to that match up? I don't know. It was more than frustrating to watch.. it was painful.
        While it was painful, while I was watching the game it seemed as if they rolled the safety to help with Gonzalez. Maybe KC used him as a decoy because they did not throw to him as much as I thought they would. But it freed up Bowe to run free throughout the entire secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by vannestjc View Post
          Am I seeing things here...or is this a thread blasting Champ Bailey and the DBs?

KC had 160 yards passing and 1 TD. Um...they didn't win 'cause of their passing game.

So unless you can pin LJ's 200 on Champ...this thread is pointless.

Jim

That's because they ran for 200 yards on us. They didnt need to pass the ball.

Your statement is pointless. The fact is, Champ Bailey has not been worth what we gave up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo32 View Post
            That's because they ran for 200 yards on us. They didnt need to pass the ball.

Your statement is pointless. The fact is, Champ Bailey has not been worth what we gave up for him.
            They only threw the ball in the fourth quarter for a little. Had Champ covered Bowe they would have had to decide to throw it to the other side or force it to Bowe. Champ doesn't get looks becasue he's always covering scrubs. To me it makes no sense to pay a guy the highest salary of a CB to cover scrubs.
            Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Working...
            X