This is why CHAMP doesn't cover #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needs help

Champ is doing a great job no DB can shut down a reciever all day, the D-Line needs to step up and put some pressure on somebody, we are making these quarterbacks look like all stars

Comment

Originally posted by cammina View Post
      Are you joking? Finnegan? based off four games with a stout Dline with sacks? Look at haynesworth with 6 sacks to his credit and NOTICE how many times the ball was thrown RIGHT at finnegan.

Samuels was beat by devin hester and kyle orton last night 3 times and for a TD. Wth are you talking about? Cro got spanked by marshall for 18 catches and 2 TDs. Watch Mathis/Woodsen and tell me that the balls were thrown right at them.

Our defense has done nothing to scare the QB into throwing a bad pass at Champ. Then our D gives Qbs all day to focus a perfect throw on champ and you're all screaming.

What kind of broncos fans do we have here?

1) Im not a Bronco fan

2) Do you watch who is covering who when you watch a game? Or do you just
      assume that every play is made against a teams best CB? Except in Denver's
      case then its never against Champ.

Woodson has been spectacular this year, Mathis has been as well (look what
      Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward, and Andre Johnson did against him). Cro did get
      beat up by Marshall a few times, not 18, and Denver threw at Aso like 3 times
      all game. Aso, Mathis, and Woodson have played better than Champ this year.

And here is a concept... if the ball is thrown right into a DBs arms, it is possible
      that a DB made a great read and broke on the ball.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
        You charger fans are all the same. You fail to acknowledge how Cro gets his balls. I counted SEVEN balls last year that were thrown right to him because merriman had pressure on the Qb.

As for this two ints this year, both vs favre; The first was thrown to a backup Running back at 5'10 while cro was all over him.

The second was an overthrown ball by clemons deep into the endzone where cro was standing all alone.

When champ gets his picks, he's right next to the receiver makin the play to steal the ball away. That's a true CB.

You are worthless and illogical just as much as your post is.

Everything you have said in this thread just lost all credibility...

I dont remember Cros other pick in that game, but I remember the one over
        Coles (who was/is not a back up RB) and Favre threw this pick not Clemons.

So apperently your either choosing not to aknowledge the fact tha Cro went
        around Coles to pop the ball outta Cole's hands, up in the air over Coles, and
        to himself in which he returned it for a touchdown. If that is not a play on a
        ball what is?

I also highly doubt that you counted EXACTLY 7 balls that were thrown to Cro
        while SPECIFIALLY Merriman was pressuring the QB. Your reaching, and failing.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
          Everything you have said in this thread just lost all credibility...

I dont remember Cros other pick in that game, but I remember the one over
          Coles (who was/is not a back up RB) and Favre threw this pick not Clemons.

So apperently your either choosing not to aknowledge the fact tha Cro went
          around Coles to pop the ball outta Cole's hands, up in the air over Coles, and
          to himself in which he returned it for a touchdown. If that is not a play on a
          ball what is?

I also highly doubt that you counted EXACTLY 7 balls that were thrown to Cro
          while SPECIFIALLY Merriman was pressuring the QB. Your reaching, and failing.
          Are you thinking straight? You're clearly missing the entire argument of this thread. U need to watch the chargers game again, the first pic was thrown to a RB that cro was all over. the undersized receiver.

The 2nd pic was thrown by clemons the backup QB in the endzone. You have no facts with which to backup your information.

That 7 for cro did come off merriman pressure last year you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
            The thing is... Champ cant "lock" down half the field anymore... Hell he is getting
            beat by mediocre WRs (Chambers and Curry[although Curry cant catch]) in
            man 2 man coverage. But who doesnt?
            I would look at Chambers career numbers before saying he is mediocre. I realize that you are a Ocho fan and that you would be suprised at how their numbers compare. Im sure you wouldnt label Johnson as mediocre right

Comment

i agree that Chambers is quality. i remember seeing him making a bunch of plays in Miami... i know because he was on my fantasy teams one year so i paid attention

Comment

Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                Are you thinking straight? You're clearly missing the entire argument of this thread. U need to watch the chargers game again, the first pic was thrown to a RB that cro was all over. the undersized receiver.

The 2nd pic was thrown by clemons the backup QB in the endzone. You have no facts with which to backup your information.

That 7 for cro did come off merriman pressure last year you idiot.
                Originally posted by ESPN
                On the fourth play of the next Jets' drive, Cromartie overpowered Laveranues Coles and took the ball away, racing 52 yards for a 17-7 lead.
                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=280922024

So, next time before sending me a PM telling me about my credibility, try looking
                something up.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

i agree with you cammina

Comment

The problem isn't Baily, the actually both Baily's are in on almost every tackle, the true problem is lack of QB pressure, as proved on sunday if you give a Proffesional QB that much time in the pocket (even Huared) he can pick apart even the best secondary.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                    X