Andre Hall Injured-Out For A Few Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Hall Injured-Out For A Few Weeks

"Andre Hall fears that he has torn ligaments in his hand following Sunday's loss to the Chiefs, and he should be out for a few weeks." -CBS4

I'll look for a link...

it makes sense though...we saw Selvin Young returning kickoffs at one point

Cedric Benson anyone?
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

I thought something was up since he disappeared after the second quarter. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery!
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
        I thought something was up since he disappeared after the second quarter. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery!
        get well soon Andre...we need you to complete our 3 headed monster!!

Comment

Im not glad he is hurt, but im glad selvin gets to be the feature back against tampa. I think if he gets 20 carries, he'll get around 110 yards or more. Im actually stoked!! for the fact that selvin will be getting alot of consistent carries!

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post
            Im not glad he is hurt, but im glad selvin gets to be the feature back against tampa. I think if he gets 20 carries, he'll get around 110 yards or more. Im actually stoked!! for the fact that selvin will be getting alot of consistent carries!
            but I think Andre runs the ball a lot harder than Selvin..dont get me wrong...i like selvin...but i also like what we had going with both of them, switching them in and out.

i doubt selvin will get 20 carries...if anything shanahan will give more carries to michael pittman (he refered to pittman as his "work horse")

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
              Cedric Benson anyone?
              I've said it before, and I honestly would take a look at Benson.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                I've said it before, and I honestly would take a look at Benson.
                really? you're in favor of Benson? i didnt know that...of course i dont talk to you much

Benson was cleared of all his charges like a couple of weeks ago...i dont see us losing anything if we go for him

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
                  but I think Andre runs the ball a lot harder than Selvin..dont get me wrong...i like selvin...but i also like what we had going with both of them, switching them in and out.

i doubt selvin will get 20 carries...if anything shanahan will give more carries to michael pittman (he refered to pittman as his "work horse")
                  This running back by committee has not worked in 3 years! What makes us think it will work now?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke1948 View Post
                    This running back by committee has not worked in 3 years! What makes us think it will work now?
                    it has been working, we were 10th in the league rushing even with us passing more than running

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
                      really? you're in favor of Benson? i didnt know that...of course i dont talk to you much

Benson was cleared of all his charges like a couple of weeks ago...i dont see us losing anything if we go for him
                      Minus the off field issues, I think he's got something to show.

He's only 25 or something, and a change of scenery could do him good. There was a reason he was a beast at Texas, and a first round pick.

He also could bring some more toughness at the RB position...

Comment

I honestly think we should just give selvin young 20-30 carries a game and let pittman spell him.

He does good, he just never gets enough carries.

Comment

Heres an idea for those of you who do not have enough confidence in our current backs:

How about felix jones? Talk about speed, this guy is blazing and would do good in the "1 cut" system as well as be powerful enough to carry the load. Hes not a starter and hes behind barber who is will be getting most of the carries anyway. He was not even used this week and i think we could get him relatively easy.

Comment

No. Felix Jones is an extraordinary athlete who has 1st round talent. there is no way the cowboys are letting him go for someone other than say Brandon Marshall, or even Champ. We don't have much trade bait. but if we could i say get rid of Champ, he is old, declining, and Felix Jones is one of the only players in this league worth it at this point.

I too love Felix, I just feel like the Cowboys know that Marion Barber's style is gonna get him hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post

BUT, the fear is, if Young gets 20 carries... he wont last. Getting 20 carries against TB & then JAX = certain minor injury to S-Young... Who runs then?

First we lose Torrain, then Aldridge, now Hall... YIKES!

Comment

Working...
                              X