Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pittman is alright...but i bet it'll be better when Torain comes back

Comment

Why the HELL would you give up Champ for Jones?!?!

Did we forget about Torain? I believe in Shanahan, and Torain looks like a real gamer.

Comment

Ryan Torain Train, Anthony Alridge Quick 6.

Torain+Alridge will be very....DANGEROUS when they play together..

Watch out.. You heard it here first

Comment

Originally posted by cammina View Post

alridge is a joke...hes way too small, injury prone....and a joke...

hes nothing

maybe you should put your own quote in your sig...this way you feel dumb when we release alridge next season

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
            alridge is a joke...hes way too small, injury prone....and a joke...

hes nothing

maybe you should put your own quote in your sig...this way you feel dumb when we release alridge next season
            Isn't this exactly what people said about Darren Sproles in his rookie year?

The ability to use your speed and weave the defense going untouched is a talent.

Watching Alridge shoot the gap with lightning quick cuts makes me believe he's a true threat.

Torain, I -hope- will be the next TD. Alridge reminds me a lot of Portis. You can be skeptic all you want, it won't do anyone any good.

Comment

Isn't this exactly what people said about Darren Sproles in his rookie year?

The ability to use your speed and weave the defense going untouched is a talent.

Watching Alridge shoot the gap with lightning quick cuts makes me believe he's a true threat.

Torain, I -hope- will be the next TD. Alridge reminds me a lot of Portis. You can be skeptic all you want, it won't do anyone any good.
              Alridge=Torain???
              keep thinking that...its a horrible comparison...the point is Alridge cant stay healthy...and Sproles is a lot more powerful when running the ball than Alridge....

like i said...alridge is a joke and not important...its the Young, Hall, and Torain show for years to come

Comment

Originally posted by AyanBronco View Post
                Why the HELL would you give up Champ for Jones?!?!

Did we forget about Torain? I believe in Shanahan, and Torain looks like a real gamer.
                Again how in the hell do people around here know Torain is going to be special? Because Shanny says so? He is a rookie that virtually no other NFL team wanted hence the reason he was a late round choice and has absolutely ZERO NFL experience. Earlier today I had to be hooked up to an IV pumping "Hope and Eternal Optimisim" and now I think some of you Torain fanatics need to be hooked up to an IV pumping "Realism and Common Sense."

P.S. I am not saying Torain won't be a good player but unlike some of you I am not ready to enshrine him into the HoF yet either.
                Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

actually I heard it first in Ryan's blog
                  "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
                    Alridge=Torain???
                    keep thinking that...its a horrible comparison...the point is Alridge cant stay healthy...and Sproles is a lot more powerful when running the ball than Alridge....

like i said...alridge is a joke and not important...its the Young, Hall, and Torain show for years to come
                    In reality, Alridge has played more than Torain. Alridge gained 60ish yards on 7 carries versus Arizona's 1st Defense.

Torain has yet to play, shanny gave the word that Torain will be great. But he also had similar praises for ALridge.

I like young but he goes east/west too much and has a problem with hesitation.

You have no concrete argument for your statements

Comment

We need this guy: Cedric Benson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peFc60qlIdg

BUT this guy has had some off field issues. We all know how Travis Henry turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by RIP#27#29 View Post
                        We need this guy: Cedric Benson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peFc60qlIdg

BUT this guy has had some off field issues. We all know how Travis Henry turned out.
                        (sigh) unfortunitaly he was signed by cincinatti outlaws, i mean bengals

Comment

When was our run most successful and absolutely feared by everyone? When TD was the feature back. Ever since then we have had the duel back thing going. Its gets us respect, but not feared like we used to be. We turn in solid talented running backs into great backs,but do not do enough with them for anyone to rave about. We have produced 1000 yard backs in our offense, but when they go somewhere else they fail. I think we need a feature back. No more duo backfield, because we have not gotten any where with it other than producing 1000 yard backs during not so great seasons. We have a starter and there are still soo many questions because we have another 3 guys that would work well to in our scheme so it leaves to many questions. We'll never have our running back station straight until we have a guy we know that is going to be much better than any of our other backs we plug in because even though 1 guy is having a good game, we still try to make something special out of another back. I know it works good, but i want GREAT. And with our running ability, we deserve to have "the guy".

I myself think selvin could be that guy, but some say hes too small. Well get over it, dont be in the NFL if your too small. There are plenty of small backs that do just fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X