DJ, Larsen, Woodyard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ, Larsen, Woodyard.

That should be our new starting LB corps.

What could we POSSIBLY have to lose?

Put in the rookies who may actually take some pride in their game, and bring some fire to the defense.

The youngins are playin great on offense (mostly). Give them the same chance of defense.

Even if it is only special teams, those two have shown WAY more big play/ big hit potential that Boss or Webster.
    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    That should be our new starting LB corps.

What could we POSSIBLY have to lose?

Put in the rookies who may actually take some pride in their game, and bring some fire to the defense.

The youngins are playin great on offense (mostly). Give them the same chance of defense.

Even if it is only special teams, those two have shown WAY more big play/ big hit potential that Boss or Webster.
    You dont think this defense could be any worse?? sorry but your mistaken.

B.Bailey earned his keep anyways. The only one you could replace is Nate, even he hasnt done to bad.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Boss has been doing great. Solid tackler with great range and speed. He's also not too bad in coverage.

It should be: Williams, Koutouvides/Larsen, Bailey

I'm sick of Webster's missed tackles, overpursuing, and botched assignments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
        I'm sick of Webster's missed tackles, overpursuing, and botched assignments.
        Same here....

The only thing I enjoy about Webster is his helmet rolling around on the field..... and I don't enjoy that too much.

Comment

is larsen a fullback or a linebacker? i am confused because i have heard a lot of people say to put him at linebacker, but the roster says he is a fullback. either way i think he would make a sweet middle linebacker someday. boy can he hit!
          http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRyan85 View Post
            is larsen a fullback or a linebacker? i am confused because i have heard a lot of people say to put him at linebacker, but the roster says he is a fullback. either way i think he would make a sweet middle linebacker someday. boy can he hit!
            He was a linebacker, but we converted him to a FB.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoRyan85 View Post
              He can play both.

He was originally a linebacker coming out of college.

Comment

Woodyard can't play any linebacker position but WLB and that is where DJ is.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                  Woodyard can't play any linebacker position but WLB and that is where DJ is.
                  He actually played Middle in High School and his Freshman year of college.

Comment

The LBs are fine. The DL and Safeties need help.
                    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

paymah and calvin lowry at safety

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
                        Boss has been doing great. Solid tackler with great range and speed. He's also not too bad in coverage.
                        I completely agree with this.Boss has looked good most of the time.We need athletes like him out there.He even had good coverage on Tony G. on that td pass.To bad Gonzales is a hall of fame TE and made the catch anyway.LB is not our biggest concern.Like everyone else is saying its mainly the d line and our safties are way to slow.

Comment

Boss is great....

Comment

Boss is great and D.J. is amazing. I want to see what Larsen can do in the middle though. I think he listed as backup fullback for depth reasons. Shanny likes guys who can play multiple positions, just look at our offensive line.
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

boss has performed admirably outside of a couple plays. he's earned his spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X