Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Going back to the thread title .....

DJ,Larsen,Woodyard ..... Does Webster get his job back ? I dont think he should...

Also watching Winborn play against the Raiders ?

I was wondering,trying to grasp what others on here think about his overall performance
    Webster gets his job back, Larsen can still get a lot of playing time, considering how much time the defense spends on the field. Personally, I'd start Larsen at MLB and Webster at SLB.

Winborn plays well on run plays between the tackles when he is kept clean by the DL, but he rarely makes plays in space and is a pinata in coverage. He is over-aggressive because he lacks even average speed, play action kills him and so do cut back runs. I have never been very impressed with Winborn, but when he was just a backup it didn't bother me as much as it does now that he is forced into the starting role.......he's just not a starting NFL LBer.

As usual, I will get flamed for this because Winborn and his little dance is the new Cult Hero, but he sucks, imo.......
    Last edited by stnzed; 11-29-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
      As usual, I will get flamed for this because Winborn and his little dance is the new Cult Hero, but he sucks, imo.......
      He does suck.

Can't believe how often the scrub dances while our team gets manhandled.

I guess he's gotta stay warm somehow....

Comment

I Love Woodyard and Williams, I hate Webster and Winborn, I Like Larsen and Bailey. Why the hell have we not answered the need at MLB? Did they really think Webster would be the answer?. A good safety and MLB could have completely turned this defense around. And to trade Foxworth is worth a daily kick in the nuts.
        KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          he's got 13 tackles in 2 starts
          he's ALWAYS around the ball
          he's in on almost every play
          larsen is muuch better than nate
          webster is god awful
          do you even watch the games?
          Ha ha yeah I watch every play.Ill have to pay closer attention to Larsen.Maybe Im too wraped up in watching what the D line is doing since Im always wondering about them.He does look slow out there to me but that doesnt really mean anything.We always brag about our fast lbers but aside from Al and DJ it hasnt really helped.

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
            Ha ha yeah I watch every play.Ill have to pay closer attention to Larsen.Maybe Im too wraped up in watching what the D line is doing since Im always wondering about them.He does look slow out there to me but that doesnt really mean anything.We always brag about our fast lbers but aside from Al and DJ it hasnt really helped.
            Al, DJ & Ian Gold that was a sick group.

Comment

Working...
            X