• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Royal's Rookie of the Year Chances

Eddie is currently on pace for.......

108 Catches
    1192 Yards
    8 TD's

Best competition as of now is probably Matt Forte, who looks like the real deal in Chicago.

Keep it up Eddie!

and we can't forget his number one rival (well, in the mind of fans at least) desean jackson. royal has a TD and more catches on him, but jackson is ahead in yards. oh yeah, royal also hasnt made any stupid rookie mistakes and seems to be smarter then many veterans so far.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Don't forget Ryan Clady!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
        and we can't forget his number one rival (well, in the mind of fans at least) desean jackson. royal has a TD and more catches on him, but jackson is ahead in yards. oh yeah, royal also hasnt made any stupid rookie mistakes and seems to be smarter then many veterans so far.
        save for the huge fumble he had on sunday... but... brandon bailed him out and did the same thing. only difference is that brandon's popped out when he was hit, not when he was trying to get away.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Go Eddie!!!
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            I didn't but I assume if there are talented RB's and WR's in a rookie class, they will probably get the nod over the "less headline-making" O-Lineman.

Not that its fair, just typical.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              hells yeah!!! representin' Boise State Baby!!!!!

and to think. most of ya'll questioned him because he came from the blue turf. *shakes head*

don't forget last year our O-line SUCKED hard...

now... it...doesn't
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

nobody is going to give Felix Jones any love???

98 yard kickoff return on MNF
                11 yard TD run between the tackles (for the guy who can't run between the tackles ) on his 1st NFL carry
                60 yard TD run to give the Cowboys the lead against Green Bay
                Diet Pepsi Rookie of the week twice while Eddie Royal got it in week 1

Then last game he gets ZERO touches

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                  save for the huge fumble he had on sunday... but... brandon bailed him out and did the same thing. only difference is that brandon's popped out when he was hit, not when he was trying to get away.
                  Well i have to say Royal's fumble wasn't a rookie mistake IMO. He had it tucked and was about to make a move for possibly more yards, I was just a flat out good pursuit and punch from behind by the Defender but none the less it still is a fumble but it was more of a good play by the defense than it was a bad one by a rookie. Keep on Rockin Rookies very proud Bronco fan here at the way these rookies are performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillis Fan View Post
                    nobody is going to give Felix Jones any love???

98 yard kickoff return on MNF
                    11 yard TD run between the tackles (for the guy who can't run between the tackles ) on his 1st NFL carry
                    60 yard TD run to give the Cowboys the lead against Green Bay
                    Diet Pepsi Rookie of the week twice while Eddie Royal got it in week 1

Then last game he gets ZERO touches
                    I'd still love to hear the explanation behind that....

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine83 View Post
                      I didn't but I assume if there are talented RB's and WR's in a rookie class, they will probably get the nod over the "less headline-making" O-Lineman.

If clady allows 0 sacks on his side I don't see why he won't be top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine83 View Post

Clady has not given up a sack yet this year. If he continues like that I think he will finish in atleast the top 3. Didn't Joe Thomas win it last year?

On the topic of the thread, yes I am thrilled with Eddie Royal. He is an excellent compliment to Marshall.

I also hope we remove that play with Marshall in the backfield. Isn't it obvious the ball is going to him out of the backfield on that play?
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I'm both super impressed and super excited about how well Royal is doing. He has far surpassed my expectations for him. That said, I still think Clady is way more valuable to us right now than Royal is. On an offense full of play makers, with a gunslinger at QB, the offensive line makes the difference between what we've been able to do this year and what's happening out in St. Louis. No offense works without a productive offensive line.

Now if the discussion is ROY, yeah, it will probably go to a skill player like Royal, Forte, or Jackson. Seems like that's the way awards go. Adrian Peterson won last year, though I think you can see in Cleveland's numbers how valuable Joe Thomas was last year. This year he's struggled a bit and the offense has gone from explosive to ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoBronco View Post
                            I'm both super impressed and super excited about how well Royal is doing. He has far surpassed my expectations for him. That said, I still think Clady is way more valuable to us right now than Royal is. On an offense full of play makers, with a gunslinger at QB, the offensive line makes the difference between what we've been able to do this year and what's happening out in St. Louis. No offense works without a productive offensive line.

Now if the discussion is ROY, yeah, it will probably go to a skill player like Royal, Forte, or Jackson. Seems like that's the way awards go. Adrian Peterson won last year, though I think you can see in Cleveland's numbers how valuable Joe Thomas was last year. This year he's struggled a bit and the offense has gone from explosive to ugly.

still no love for felix........he can't get no respect!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofanatik View Post
                              If clady allows 0 sacks on his side I don't see why he won't be top 3.
                              who allowed the sack on sunday?? was that ryan harris?

Comment

Working...
                              X