Eddie Royal's Rookie of the Year Chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hillis Fan View Post
    still no love for felix........he can't get no respect!
    He's a Cowball, screw im......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
      He's a Cowball, screw im......

give me a break. what a d-bag post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
        Not to win RoY award. I'm not putting down his skill, I'm just being realistic. Tell me again what 96 yrds has to do with anything???

I would say Matt Ryan is the leading candidate by a LONG ways. Matt Ryan is the REAL deal.. and is playing VERY VERY well and has already improved a franchise that was falling into the abyss last season.

96 yards is how many rushing yards Felix had this week on only 9 carries.

Felix has been voted rookie of the week twice this year and the special teams player of the week as well.

Comment

No less dooshery than taking your

give me a break. what a d-bag post.
          No less dooshery than taking your Stalker act on the road to every team MB that a Razorback plays for. I'll bet you have McFadden's poster on your wall, don't you? Is it framed, or is it tacked up and kinda tilted to the side like a pennant? I'll bet its signed............It is isn't it? OMG! It's signed by The Man Himself.

Look, I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you get back to your regularly scheduled Razorback slob-job......

Comment

Matt Ryan is most definitely in the drivers seat over a quarter into the season.

Comment

lmao Matt Ryan. He manages games well but when playing stout defenses, he plays like Jonathan Crompton.
              Backing Eric Berry as Broncos #1 Pick 2010

Comment

Originally posted by toxicdonut View Post
                lmao Matt Ryan. He manages games well but when playing stout defenses, he plays like Jonathan Crompton.
                Not really.

Crompton has 2 TD's, 4 INT's playing against inferior competition who 99% won't ever see the light of day in the NFL.

Matt Ryan has 4 TD's 3 int's, completed 62% of his passes against eh best football player sin the world compared to Crompton's paltry 52%, and is actually helping his team win games. Green Bay actually has a good defense.

Come to think of it, that's a joke of a comparison.

Comment

he has chance, most people were hoping we would get 50 catches and 500 yds from our number 2, he should do well past that. but in reality.......Wr are rare for these awards.

QB- Matt ryan has been impressive, not to many people thought they would be 3-2 right now. he is leading that team back to respectability

RB- Matt Forte is showing he is the real deal, as is chris johnson

WR- Royal is a canidate here but so is his brotheren D-jax, he has similar stats and is on a decent pace for stats, but he does also have 2 punt retrun TD's

so royal is a canidate, but if voting were today he wouldnt be in the top 3 choices its just rare for recivers....

Comment

Dorsey had so much hype going in...and no one has even

typed his name...rightfully so IMO... It's just Funny Mcfadden,

and Dorsey were the two main guys tems wanted...People

thought Ryan was a stretch... Not even close... The best

Linebacker was supposed to be Rivers...No, that goes to

Mayo... Is it just me or does all USC players suck when

they get in the league? The past drafts they had were

Bad very bad...Bust's Mike Williams, Colbert, Lienart,Bush

is ok(not an everydown back) Cody, Byrd, Justice,there really

a system team I believe... You can throw in alot more names

that turned out ok Like Palmer, or Claiborne, Key J, but more

Bust then production...Verdict is still out on Rivers, Ellis, and

White...Bush IMO has been the only superstar in the past

5 years...Palmer, but has two of the best WR's in the NFL...
                    sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                      No less dooshery than taking your Stalker act on the road to every team MB that a Razorback plays for. I'll bet you have McFadden's poster on your wall, don't you? Is it framed, or is it tacked up and kinda tilted to the side like a pennant? I'll bet its signed............It is isn't it? OMG! It's signed by The Man Himself.

Look, I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you get back to your regularly scheduled Razorback slob-job......
                      I have an account on 2 NFL message boards. This one and a Cowboy one that I was on before Felix was ever drafted. Let's see that would leave jacksonville, philly, oakland, new york, chicago, indy, etc. that have Razorbacks playing for them and I don't have an account. I found a Peyton Hillis sig (the one i use) for my girlfriend by searching on google and found this site. There were over 65K members and I liked what I saw so I joined. Didn't know you had to be a die-hard broncos fan to join. I went to school with Darren and yes I do have several of his autographs and as soon as they have a poster that comes out, I will have one. There is a life size mcfadden growth chart on the back of my door at home though from when he was a Razorback. The problem was some were giving reasons why Felix might not get it. Not a starter, not enough carries, not the main guy, etc. Your response was just retarded.

Comment

There is a life size mcfadden growth chart on the back of my door at home though from when he was a Razorback.
                        Not creepy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine83 View Post
                          Not creepy at all.
                          you're right. it's not. look at all the pics that run at the top of this site of "broncos country" my room is the same setup, it's just done in Razorbacks.

Comment

96 yards is how many rushing yards Felix had this week on only 9 carries.

Felix has been voted rookie of the week twice this year and the special teams player of the week as well.
                            But he STILL is not going to win OROY award. Not when he isn't even the starter for his team. Sorry, but thats a reality. He can have some good games. But if you aren't the starter when other players around the league are starting at PRIME positions as rookies... THEY will win the ROY because of their FULL TIME impact on the team.

Royal and Clady both are STARTERS at their PRIME position on their team (meaning not starting on Special teams). Felix is still only getting back-up time. Matt Ryan is starting as the QB for the whoa-ful Falcons. He's playing VERY solid football at the hardest position in professional sports... for a team that went through MAJOR turmoil regarding its franchise last season.

Comment

I say as of right now the only people really even in the running are (in this order, IMO)

Matt Ryan
                              Matt Forte
                              Eddie Royal
                              Desean Jackson
                              Felix Jones

Clady should be in there, but I don't see an OL winning it as long as there are several skill players making big impacts.

Comment

I have an account on 2 NFL message boards. This one and a Cowboy one that I was on before Felix was ever drafted. Let's see that would leave jacksonville, philly, oakland, new york, chicago, indy, etc. that have Razorbacks playing for them and I don't have an account. I found a Peyton Hillis sig (the one i use) for my girlfriend by searching on google and found this site. There were over 65K members and I liked what I saw so I joined. Didn't know you had to be a die-hard broncos fan to join. I went to school with Darren and yes I do have several of his autographs and as soon as they have a poster that comes out, I will have one. There is a life size mcfadden growth chart on the back of my door at home though from when he was a Razorback. The problem was some were giving reasons why Felix might not get it. Not a starter, not enough carries, not the main guy, etc. Your response was just retarded.
                                That's just how I roll......

Comment

Working...
                                X