Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Sitoke
    replied
    This is a man who keeps his pitiful writing career on life support by keeping all of us who don't live in New England apprised of what it's like to be a whiny BoSox/Pats/Celtics/Bruins fan.

He knows nothing, and certainly doesn't care, what happens west of the Hudson. His opinion means less to me than something I scrape off my shoe.

Leave a comment:

• beastlymarsh15
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
    I wonder if he means Jay will be on ESPN's segment they do during sportscenter called the Hot Seat....where they interview players that are performing well.

Dunno if they still do that, but that would make more sense to me than just saying that Jay is on the hot seat as if his job were on the line or something.
    i dunno...it could be

i think bill williamson is just talkin about the afc west hot seat player. he does it every week in his blog

first week was deangelo hall (for obvious reasons )
    second week was antonio cromartie (for obvious reasons )
    jamarcus russell in the third week
    and now jay cutler

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    I wonder if he means Jay will be on ESPN's segment they do during sportscenter called the Hot Seat....where they interview players that are performing well.

Dunno if they still do that, but that would make more sense to me than just saying that Jay is on the hot seat as if his job were on the line or something.

Leave a comment:

• beastlymarsh15
    replied
    alright i changed the lime to a dark brown hope it helps your eyes

Leave a comment:

• beastlymarsh15
    replied

yup its a crap article...i wanted to see if it would pump up some of us...yea sorry about tha green...i tried to go to the color to the right of but messed up...sorry guys

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    why did you use green.................................

my

eyes are burning

Leave a comment:

• gorky
    replied
    The only hot seat Jay will be on all year, is the ones that warm you up when it's cold out.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealMoose
    replied
    Upon further review, wouldn't the quarterback on the hot seat be Kurt Warner? I know he's 10,000 years old and all, but didn't he throw 8 picks and lose 24 fumbles this weekend or something?

Leave a comment:

replied
    These ESPN pricks take any chance they can get to jab at the Broncos. They were probably doing backflips after the final gun in Kansas City.

I hope Jay shoves this article straight down Williamson's throat.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    We are fine. I love how when every a QB has the slightest problem the media is quick to put them on the Hotseat.

Leave a comment:

• EdmcCaff87
    replied
    my eyes

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    What's up with the green?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Jay on the hot seat.

Just

And more

Leave a comment:

• TheRealMoose
    replied
    Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    What a piece of crap article.
    Written by the awful Bill Williamson. What do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    What a piece of crap article.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X