• Show
Clear All

go jack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea go jack

Comment

Originally posted by miguel_fdz92 View Post
        Yea go jack
        hey arent u friends with lynch? wudya tell these jokers that i aint him cuz it is really anoyin i will give u cp if u do

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
          hey arent u friends with lynch? wudya tell these jokers that i aint him cuz it is really anoyin i will give u cp if u do
          Cmon guys he's not lynch, for one lynch would have gotten angry and fought back with you guys and second why would someone want two accounts

Comment

Cmon guys he's not lynch, for one lynch would have gotten angry and fought back with you guys and second why would someone want two accounts
            thank u and i just sent u ur cp

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
              and yea I'm cool with lynch

Comment

and yea I'm cool with lynch
                i talked 2 him a few times but he was an @$$ to me once lol i guess thats just the way he iz so many people talk bad about him did u know he was banned?

Comment

:offtopic::offtopic:
                  What is this?

So, how did JMFW do in his debut?

Comment

No didn't know that, how do you know he was banned

Comment

Well if that's how this thread is going to go.....

Any of you ladies have a good peach cobbler recipe? OMG, did you see the last re-run of Sex in the City. Tee hehe:doh:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeshun1 View Post
                        First and foremost<

Jack deserves all the credit in the world.

1. Rookie taking over the nickel spot in his 4th NFL game.
                        2. Has proven he belongs on the field
                        a. No other corner drafted
                        b. Foxy traded
                        c. Paymah benched
                        d. 2 picks during pre-season (btw there were 11 guys on the field when those did happen regardless of which 11 they were) One of which was taken back to the house.
                        3. He did not give up any scores!
                        4. He didnt miss any tackles that I saw?
                        5. He plays on nickel packages which typically 60% of the plays during Defense, ( however) whenever your BASE package gives up ****loads of yards rushing that has nothing to do with nickel nor does it necessitate bringing in the nickel package.
                        6. He gave up completions, when he has to protect himself against double moves with NO safety help because they are in zone. Zone= Keep man in front of you!!!! DO NOT LET HIM GET BEHIND YOU!
                        7. No to throw people under bus but where is the SS or SB who is suppose to be in there zone which is under the 1st receiver?
                        8. Where are the defensive lineman who are suppose to put their hands up to help knock down passes at line of scrimmage...
                        9. He wasn't responsible for 4 to's which did not help the cause.

Like i said, he deserves everybit of credit and then some for a 23 yr old man doing the CAN CAN and not b*tching about the CAN'T CAN'T because Football is the ultimate team sport!!

I just love that anyone can be a DVR COACH or TIVO coach but dont know **** about football...

I already told you guys that he was going to be in Nickel Package but he can only do his job, and quite frankly he did it better than anybody else that could have done it yes including CHAMP because CHAMP would still have to make the same plays..
                        1. Thats nice that he is playing the nickel. He may have earned it, but he is more taking the spot due to Paymah sucking. Face it, if he was so "MF" amazing, he would of had the spot, or PLAYED in the first 3 games. You want to see impressive for a CB? Look at D-Will who was the #2 CB from day 1 or maybe even across the field at Carr, who was drafted a round after Jack, starting in the nickel for the Chiefs (or outright now that Surtain is hurt) and doing a good job at it.

2.a) So no other CB was drafted by the Broncos he showed he deserves to be on the field?
                        b) Foxy being traded actually holds water. The Broncos were obviously comfy with what we had to trade him. Whether they were right or not is to be seen, as Paymah already failed at the nickel.
                        c) Paymah's benching was the result of his own play
                        d) 2 ints in the preseason were nice, no doubt. Preseason however doesn't always translate into the regular season. Ask Ola Kimrin.
                        3. He didn't allow a score. Nice. This happens to plenty of players each week, especially playing the KC offense.
                        4. I don't think he did either. No argument there.
                        5. Nobody here is blaming him for the rest of the defenses faults. I'm arguing that every time he was playing, he got beat. Given, not badly, but riding his nuts like he is Champ is ludicrous.
                        6. He gave up 1st downs on 3rd and long. Yea, they were obviously zone plays since he was covering Bowe, but he didn't do anything to gain recognition. Like I said, he doesn't deserve bashing for it, but nobody should clap for him when he allows completions for first downs.
                        7. So you know exactly which zone coverage they were running and everyone's assignment?
                        8. Blame the D-line for their lack of penetration, which they deserve to hear. Blaming them for not making a rare knockdown is stupid.
                        9. Again, read my post. I'm not blaming him for the loss. I just don't see where he deserves a pat on the back, YET.

Rant on and make all the analogies you want, imagining that because someone else has footage of the game somehow makes him football inept or that Jack is playing on the same level as Champ. Ride that train into the sunset, but don't blame others when they (even when they aren't bashing him) want to wait for Jack to make a play before saying he can make plays.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          1. Thats nice that he is playing the nickel. He may have earned it, but he is more taking the spot due to Paymah sucking. Face it, if he was so "MF" amazing, he would of had the spot, or PLAYED in the first 3 games. You want to see impressive for a CB? Look at D-Will who was the #2 CB from day 1 or maybe even across the field at Carr, who was drafted a round after Jack, starting in the nickel for the Chiefs (or outright now that Surtain is hurt) and doing a good job at it.

2.a) So no other CB was drafted by the Broncos he showed he deserves to be on the field?
                          b) Foxy being traded actually holds water. The Broncos were obviously comfy with what we had to trade him. Whether they were right or not is to be seen, as Paymah already failed at the nickel.
                          d) 2 ints in the preseason were nice, no doubt. Preseason however doesn't always translate into the regular season. Ask Ola Kimrin.
                          3. He didn't allow a score. Nice. This happens to plenty of players each week, especially playing the KC offense.
                          5. Nobody here is blaming him for the rest of the defenses faults. I'm arguing that every time he was playing, he got beat. Given, not badly, but riding his nuts like he is Champ is ludicrous.
                          6. He gave up 1st downs on 3rd and long. Yea, they were obviously zone plays since he was covering Bowe, but he didn't do anything to gain recognition. Like I said, he doesn't deserve bashing for it, but nobody should clap for him when he allows completions for first downs.
                          7. So you know exactly which zone coverage they were running and everyone's assignment?
                          8. Blame the D-line for their lack of penetration, which they deserve to hear. Blaming them for not making a rare knockdown is stupid.
                          9. Again, read my post. I'm not blaming him for the loss. I just don't see where he deserves a pat on the back, YET.

Rant on and make all the analogies you want, imagining that because someone else has footage of the game somehow makes him football inept or that Jack is playing on the same level as Champ. Ride that train into the sunset, but don't blame others when they (even when they aren't bashing him) want to wait for Jack to make a play before saying he can make plays.
                          Agreed . Nice counter Cinny. Guy may end up another Ronnie Lot . But he's a rookie playing like a rookie.
                          Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post

shows to the credibility and expectations by the people(experts for lack of a better term because if it was that easy, we would all have those types of jobs) WHO GET PAID to make those types of decisions.

Concurred

as well as Jack's heightened level of play because if Jack was mediocre or terrible during the same time Paymah's play lessened then Paymah would still play.

32 kickers in League vs. Tons of Corners. Please refrain comparing apples to oranges as the skill sets do not match

concurred

Beat? hmm what is beat? beat to me is getting torched for td's or large bombs. Making a play in front of them is not beat, at least not in the football world. Who compared him to Champ. reread that part again.

recognition? who was asking for recognition EXCEPT YOU! He did his job. If everyone else does theirs then a possibility for a better play could have been the result. He could have gotten recognized allright by getting BEAT down field or Missing a tackle

I am assuming by the play that they were in zone.

Who placed blame? I just said that there could have been help

No one said you blamed him for loss but lets give credit where it is due. He is playing there for a reason and he will continue to do so, WHY ?

Read above .. Jack has credibility

Read my post again,

All I said is that he Does deserve credit for where he is at today. I didn't blame other but merely pointed out the obvious that Jack CAN NOT NOR WILL NOT make an interception or pass break up on EVERY Opportunity. I just wanted to remind you that for where he is at today and what he has done upto now, HE DOES DESERVE CREDIT.
                            Adopt a Child and Foster a Home
                            YES it is that EASY!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeshun1 View Post
                              Read my post again,

All I said is that he Does deserve credit for where he is at today. I didn't blame other but merely pointed out the obvious that Jack CAN NOT NOR WILL NOT make an interception or pass break up on EVERY Opportunity. I just wanted to remind you that for where he is at today and what he has done upto now, HE DOES DESERVE CREDIT.
                              I think I'm starting to understand your argument that he deserves credit for being a nickel CB in the NFL. Comments of "He deserves all the credit in the world" just threw me off at first. Obviously it is an accomplishment on a normal level and something noteworthy on an NFL level as well, no argument there. Still, that does not make him immune from people, especially on a forum designed for football talk, to discuss and analyze his level of play.

I also agree with you that Paymah would not have played any better, which is why they kept JMFW in.

If you would like some preseason comparisons with just DBs though: Marlin Jackson, Steve Cargile, Jarrett Bush, Jamar Fletcher, Chris Reis, C.J. Wallace, and the list goes on. The point is, the preseason can help, but more often than not it can show a skewed sense of a player.

While we may not agree to the definition of a CB being beat, I define it as allowing drive sustaining catches. We might just have to agree to disagree on that.

I'm not going to point fingers at who said what, but the recognition I was disagreeing with was the "Good job JW" when I really don't think he deserves it for his play.

You can believe Jack will continue to play in his current position, and I think we all hope for him to get better and take the #1 or #2 spot , but I'm looking more in the here and now, which is only 1 game of extensive work.

I'm also not expecting him to make a play every time. He did what I would expect out of him, to play as a rookie CB. But like I said, until he makes a play, he doesn't deserve any more credit than any player who has stepped foot on a football field, good or terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X