Denver linebacker John Mobley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver linebacker John Mobley

(From ESPN.com) A good guy and terrific player, recently learned he will not require surgery to repair the spinal problem that prematurely ended this season. Word is that Mobley can resume workouts early next month.

That is some good news...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Re: Denver linebacker John Mobley

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
    (From ESPN.com) A good guy and terrific player, recently learned he will not require surgery to repair the spinal problem that prematurely ended this season. Word is that Mobley can resume workouts early next month.

That is some VERY good news. that day will forever be etched in my mind as one of the scariest days. those minutes where he lay motionless were some of the longest minutes ever....
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

It's good news but I don't see him playing the rest of the season. At least I wouldn't play him and risk him getting hurt again. I would let him rest and come back strong next season.

Comment

God bless the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
          God bless the guy.
          amen

Comment

I still can't believe we pick Mobley over Ray Lewis in that draft! makes me feel all sick knowing that. Like I said before though, he got us 2 super bowl rings!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
              I still can't believe we pick Mobley over Ray Lewis in that draft! makes me feel all sick knowing that. Like I said before though, he got us 2 super bowl rings!
              I'd rather have Mobley than a murderer on a team. I'm sorry I kno that has nothing to do with his football skill, but now I can still like the Broncos. If the Broncos continued to let him play like the Ravens did? I would have to turn away from the Broncos. So good thing we didn't.

Comment

that is some great news. mobley is one of my favoites.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
                  I'd rather have Mobley than a murderer on a team. I'm sorry I kno that has nothing to do with his football skill, but now
                  Crazie,

As of right now..NO ONE is looking at Ray Lewis like he is a killer...they look to him like "the most awesome of awesome" Linebacker.

So...I would take Ray if we knew he would be such an animal out there!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                    Crazie,

As of right now..NO ONE is looking at Ray Lewis like he is a killer...they look to him like "the most awesome of awesome" Linebacker.

So...I would take Ray if we knew he would be such an animal out there!
                    Sadly your right. Our society has become quite pathetic. Kill a man no one cares as long as he plays good football.

Comment

good news, need him back there
                      JetBoatRich

Comment

Hmmm, when did this stuff come up about Ray Lewis killing someone? Someone plz inform me about this...thx
                        Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Originally posted by cprender8
                          Hmmm, when did this stuff come up about Ray Lewis killing someone? Someone plz inform me about this...thx
                          You are kidding me right?

Comment

I can't help but think of the murder charges every time I see the guy play. You could make a case that the Broncos made a mistake in not picking Lewis over Mobley, but it's not like you picked Todd Blackledge over Dan Marino or John Elway.

By the way, I'm glad Mobley won't need surgury and I hope he's back on the field next year as good as before. Those types of injuries are sickening.
                            Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Re: Denver linebacker John Mobley

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne

Praise the Lord!!!!!!! Thank God and Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

I was close to crying when I saw Mobley go down and not move. He has been one of my fav's since we drafted him, and I for one am glad we have him and not Ray. Mobley is good for our team and fits in well. Chemistry has a lot to do with whether your team will be a success(i.e. Raiders and Tampa Bay this year).

Speedy recovery to you John, you are sorely missed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X