No announcement yet.

who i would put at SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paymah is solid playing back, but not playing up against the run or blitzing. That's why he didn't play slot in Nickle or is a starting FS. He is good depth at FS if McCree and Lowry go down(knock on wood). He's also good on the outside in Dime with a S over the top.

McCree and Lowry are both solid safeties against the run and pass, and blitzing. Lowry being a converted CB because of his run-stopping and McCree a converted OLB because of his size.

Woodyard was a college S converted to OLB because of his size, not his abilities. I think we should start him at SS and bring in Lowry in pass plays.

Manuel and Fox are back-ups. There's no reason for two of these on the roster and because of Fox's better special teams play, I say we cut Manuel and bring in another NB/FS like a Paymah that can play outside CB in Dime or back-up FS just to add depth.
    S: McCree, Lowry
    SS/OLB: Woodyard
    NB/Back-up FS: Paymah, ?
    Back-up SS: Fox

Comment

Our safety positions are pathetic.

I truly hope we talk one of the young stud playmakers in next years draft.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Our safety positions are pathetic.

I truly hope we talk one of the young stud playmakers in next years draft.
        Just out of curiosity, what's your knock against McCree and Lowry?

Comment

Originally posted by beastlymarsh15 View Post
          that makes some more sense but then he would bring his suckability to the safety position

suckabilty, love that word!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL.
          Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
          X