No announcement yet.

BRONCO/raider GAME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis ran through them like a hot knife thru butter!!!!!!!!!!
    And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start, to mold a new reality, closer to the heart...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYBroncosFan
      Portis ran through them like a hot knife thru butter!!!!!!!!!!
      Ya damn straight man!!!!!!! It was F***ING SWEET!!!!!!!!
      CREW CHIEF- Lifts tall buildings and walks under all of them, kicks locomotives off the tracks, catches bullets in their teeth and chews them up, freezes water with a single glance, and claims to be God

Comment

• He had only one shot to catch the ball last week. This week, he showed what he can still do. It's good to see.
        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

• Jake had 11 passes, 4 to Ed.... I think we have some other issues if we have the ball for 45 minutes and only pass for about 100 yards. Jake need to up the ante a bit for next week.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• We got the sweep of the Fayduhs & Dolts, now we need the split on the Chefs.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Re: Raider Game

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
              I thought the Broncos looked good today. Congrats. Nice to have the Raiders and their ability to extend drives with penalties.
              It's nice of you to say so but I was still disappointed in the Broncos' lack of execution.

We definitely shouldn't have had to rely on the Raiders' stupidity to keep a couple of our drives alive. I don't expect the Chiefs to be quite the pushovers that the Raiders were today. The Broncos better get their act together for the game next week...and I'm very hopeful they will.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

• yes i heard but i didn't get a chance to see the game but i wish i could've seen the game but i won't miss next week game i will call into work if i have to work
                I'm Such A Lady

Comment

• Portis worked the Raiders D like a part time job.
                  BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

• People let's remember shanny hires people to run certain areas such as QB coach WR coach etc. i don't know if people have a problem with him or the others in praticular but their are others who calls shots only thing is that he is the head coach let's not just point fingers only at shanny. he just hires the people remember that folks.
                    I'm Such A Lady

Comment

• Re: Plain and Simple

Originally posted by Blitz222
                      Shannhan needs To GO!!! FIRED!!!! whatever you want to call it. The guy has too much power with this organization and he is not producing (edited). Elway sparked those teams he lit the fire under the players ass. Take holmgren gave up his gm role and they are producing much better. Shannhan has not drafted squat except for lelie and portis in the last 5 years. I mean come on we dont draft any quarterbacks or cornerbacks last year!!!!WTF!!!but i will take a couple more running backs. I say fire shannhan hire kubiak and bring in a gm. I just see no passion on the sidelines. MOst of his free agent moves have cost this team a **** load of money. whos to blame??? THe little man upstairs is [email protected]@@@
                      hey stupid, shanahan is a 1st class guy. he isnt the type to jump around and cuss out the refs. learn some (edited) respect! He is more of a gentleman than a crazy ex-player. if you registered just to post this rubbish, you need to turn in your season ticket so somebody worthy can be at the game. the guy just signed an extension so you obviously dont know what you are talking about. bowlen knows how good shanny is and another coach coming in here wouldnt prevent all the injuries we had that lost us games.
                      Last edited by Broncs Bomber; 12-01-2003, 02:52 AM.
                      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• What kind of (edited) fan are you? Shanahan gives denver so many good years and one dry spell and you wanna get rid of him i say (edited) YOU!
                        Last edited by Broncs Bomber; 12-01-2003, 02:51 AM.

Clinton and Rod chillin with the fans.

Comment

• Lelie is youngin'... give him some room to grow... Look at Rod Smith, people weren't real impressed with him at first, yet he's developed into one of the best.

Comment

Working...
                          X