DL workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sage View Post
    At what position, pass-rushing DE replacing Moss or maybe replace Webster? I believe he also played basketball in college so he should have good feet for coverage, but his 4.7 40 means he'd be too slow for an OLB spot on this team.
    Just as a situational pass rusher
    sigpic

Comment

I say we bring back both Ted Washington & Keith Traylor who are FA's. While they may be old but they're still effective.
      11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

At least they recognize where the problem is and are trying.
        Don't know jack about these guys, but IMHO (H is for Homer, cause I'm a dumb Homer, because I don't think the sky is falling) as long as we get a DECENT defense, we could be 12-4.

Hope one of the newbs works out for us.

Comment

I posted this as I was surprised we would be working out more DLmen. With Rob and Shaw down last week it makes some sense, but doesn't show confidence in the players we already have and are not utilizing.

Clemons(DT) 6-6 300
          Harris('Squad DT) 6-5 305
          McBean('Squad DE) 6-5 290

Crowder(DE) 6-4 275

I also am not sure if we need another pass-rushing DE, especially one that weighs 250lbs. Dumervil is 260 and Moss 265. Looking at these guys as MLBs is a possibility, but none have played that position before. Not sure if any of these guys we worked out could find a spot on this team, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Comment

Here is the Free Agent we need to get next year!

Here is who we are going to get after this year!

----------------------------------------------
            I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
              Here is who we are going to get after this year!

Lets hope so!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
                Lets hope so!
                Word is TN is not going to pay him. We will have to pay big, but can you think of another position we need help at so bad??

----------------------------------------------
                I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Working...
                X